CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE | BREAKING DAWN ✓

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

THE NIGHTLY STARS HELD A SOFT GLIMMER, A CHILLING WIND and the morning to come afterwards

THE NIGHTLY STARS HELD A SOFT GLIMMER, A CHILLING WIND and the morning to come afterwards. The windstrils of dark chocolate brown hair weaseled around the rosy and flustered cheeks of Helen Clarice Swan as she felt the cold morning wind brushing over the peaks of her breasts. Her sea green eyes drifted across the room seeing the window open and the curtains drawn back. Her fragile fingers grasped firmly over the silk sheets across her lower abdominal. She raised it over her chest, her legs swinging our of the bed comforter pulling the sheet with her as she glanced around.

The oiled candle kit scent of lavender soiled the room with a hint of vanilla in its traces. Helen made a face, a frown between the bridge of her eyebrows. Her nose crinkled at the scent, her eyes darted over to the bathroom as she race towards it slamming it shut as she hauled herself over the toilet and vomited. The bile erupted from her throat, grunting at the taste. El eyed the lime green yellow vomit in the water, just all liquid based.

Helen groaned, she could hear the pitter-patter of feet coming up the stairs before the bathroom opened. Her husband stood there, his golden eyes darkened at the sight of her covered by the sheet. Carlisle contained himself as he walked over "You feeling okay" He asked pressing his hand against her forehead looking for signs of the temperature.

"Yeah I am okay" She promised with a wince as she clutched her head "It's just a headache, I think the smell of the candle stirred my gut" Helen chuckled feeling a bit weak as she stood up. "Take a relaxing bath and I'll get the smell out" He promised kissing her temple. El watched him step and closed the door. She turned to the mirror and her face morphed into shock. Her delicate fingers traced over her skin, then her face where she seems more pinkish. No traces of new bruises or old ones appeared on her skin except now she almost looked radiant.

"Weird" Helen muttered feeling her strength returning as she grasped her toothbrush and toothpaste to quickly and cleanly brush her teeth. She finished after two minutes, grabbing a brush and she combed it through her hair effortlessly. El splashed her face with water before applying moisturizer, a thin layer on her skin. She massaged her face and her forehead to ease the tension. Her hand grasped the shower curtains drawing them back as she turned on the shower head. She felt the warmth of the steam filling the room.

She felt this relief in her bones the second it was warm in the bathroom. Despite her skin looking flawless, it was the ache in her bones that was evident. Helen stepped under the water, the powerized water splashed against her back and shoulders. Helen lathered her body soap over her limbs and body before drenching herself in the hot water. She turned the temperature down at one point and ducked her head under the water feeling the cool water before she shampooed and conditioned.