CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX | NEW MOON ✓

ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ sᴀʏs, ɪ ᴅᴏ
[mature scene 17+]

MARRIAGE WAS A FUNNY THING, OR THE IDEA OF IT WAS; HELEN clarice swan never saw herself getting married until she met a certain man when coming to her father's small town

MARRIAGE WAS A FUNNY THING, OR THE IDEA OF IT WAS; HELEN clarice swan never saw herself getting married until she met a certain man when coming to her father's small town. When someone like Carlisle Cullen stolen her heart, she never suspected it to be in the strangest of ways. The look in her green filled eyes was such adoration for the man in front of her as she hastily gather the courage to finally speak, "Yes Carlisle, a thousand times yes" The words rolled off her tongue as she met his gaze.

Carlisle lifted the ring slid it across her ring finger meeting the teary eyed expression before lifting her in his arms and kissed her passionately. Helen wrapped her arms around his neck, "You sneaky devil how did you get my ring size" Tears rolled down her cheeks as she kissed him once more. Her lips molding against his. The sweet taste of raspberries filled her tongue as she felt his hands every where "Jesus" She muttered nipping at his bottom lip with her teeth.

"No, not Jesus. I'm just Carlisle" He said cheekily. His tone was brazen and withdrawn as his eyes were dark once more, he took in the sight of her exposed flesh due to his rummaging hands. "My future husband" Helen said lifting her hand to stare at the ring some more, "It's so beautiful" she whispered when she noticed an engraving. mia carissima Helen, la mia vita è tua Helen's eyes widened "my dearest Helen, my life is yours" she quoted the words from Italian.

"Carlisle" She whispered his name sweetly, "How did you do all of this"

The vampire met her eyes with a charming smile, "I always knew that our future was half and half depending on your choices" Carlisle said leaning down to leave a kiss to her lips once more. "It was the day you stormed out of the house cause of Marcellus that I knew. Alice saw your choice clear as day" He whispered cheekily seeing her face flare up a tad pink around the cheeks.

"No more looking into my future young man" Helen warned playfully. Her eyes briefly widened, "Did you ask my father for my hand" She whispered placing her hand on his chest. Carlisle then smiled ,"I met up with your father in Port Angeles when he was out doing some work for the station" Carlisle said sheepishly, "I asked him a month ago. Just took a bit to plan" He said when he saw her eyes narrow.

"Was it that day when you said you couldn't make it!" She accused him.

Carlisle laughed awkwardly scratching the back of his head, "Had to plan. Charlie did say despite our age gap, he knows your perfectly happy with me" Carlisle said displaying a smile. Helen rolled her eyes, "Your only pretending to be thirty-three right? Naturally you're twenty-three"

"I might start believing that I might have to dye my hair" He agreed. The vampire then pulled a strand of his blonde hair. The crazed thought made Helen smile, she could already picture the tiny little grey hairs "That be a tad insane" She said leaning over and left a kiss on his lips.  The two stayed in each other's arms, Carlisle held a tight grip over her lower waist "I say we celebrate" He whispered.