CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE | ECLIPSE ✓

ʙʟᴀꜱᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
[mature scene 17+]

THE COLOUR OF THE OCEAN REFLECTED IN THE SEAS GREEN EYES; OF HELEN clarice swan, the burning sensation of salt water pierced her gaze as she swam out of the water

THE COLOUR OF THE OCEAN REFLECTED IN THE SEAS GREEN EYES; OF HELEN clarice swan, the burning sensation of salt water pierced her gaze as she swam out of the water. Her eyes looking over the coastal range of their villa. Her attention was diverted to the rippling waves under the palm of her hands. A hand pressed against her waist, her lips parted being engulfed in a luscious kiss. It left her speechless for a split second before she wrapped her legs around his hips.

"Hello Mr. Cullen" his name slid off her tongue.

Cold shivers ran down her spine when a small wave pushed at her bare back. Her wet brunette hair stuck to her neck, the taste of salt on the corner of her lips. "Ms Swan" His voice echoed in her ears as he hoisted her up on the coral wall. The rocky surface a bit rough against her skin. "How did you land a good deal on this place" Her hushed tone was silenced by a stolen kiss.

"The owner may have been a long time friend" He said grasping her thighs with his hands, his thumb barely touching the surface of her skin. His topaz golden eyes locked with hers, his dazzling smile made her grin. Her eyes reflected him, the small dazzling lights that danced off his hard flesh. The sun was high in the sky, it pooled out down over them. "What's their name?" She asked.

"I think you will meet him soon, rather after you transition. He still feeds on human blood" Carlisle told her, he still saw no hesitation "His name is Alastair" He finally gave in. He leaned against her, her lips crashing down on his. The sweet taste of her essences lingered against his tongue, the rapid sound of her heartbeat and the warmth of her skin.

He sighed against her touch, his fingers gripping the rocky coral and parts of it snapping under the pressure of his touch. "Am I affecting you that much?" The soft tease of her voice made him look up at her. He saw the smirk pulling at the corner of her lips, the daring expression in her eyes. "You affect me in every way imaginable" He whispered tugging her back into his arms.

Her laughter filled the air.

The two made it inside the villa, the lovely simple studio villa with a wide closet, a cute kitchen and a large bathroom. If it was anything, the large patio with a pool overlooking the private beach was Helen's favorite. She had glanced down at her phone seeing the time reading to be well past 12:00. "Hey Carlisle, I'm going to head to the local market then the closest museum?" She called out to her husband.

She felt the touch of his hand on her shoulder, the presence of his lips at her ear. "You don't want to stay in?" He whispered, his finger tracing over the material of her bikini bottoms. The strings feeling tighter than usual, she gulped and inhaled a deep breath. "I want food" she said turning to face him with a defiant look in her eyes.

"I think you want more than food" He told her cheekily.

Helen kissed him on the cheek, "How about we play a few games when I get back " Helen giggled at the defeated hue in his eyes. He let her go not without a gentle slap to her ass. She gave him a wink before darting off to the shower. She was quick to turn the shower a luke-warm, squeezing out body soap. The scent lingering of strawberries and vanilla. She lathered her skin, rubbing a bit roughly to get rid of that salty ocean scent.