CHAPTER FORTY-ONE | ECLIPSE ✓

ᴍʀ. & ᴍʀꜱ. ᴄᴜʟʟᴇɴ

THE WEDDING CEREMONY OF HELEN & CARLISLE WAS A HITCH; THE newly married couple sat around a table with their chosen group of close friends

THE WEDDING CEREMONY OF HELEN & CARLISLE WAS A HITCH; THE newly married couple sat around a table with their chosen group of close friends. Helen's eyes darted over to Jo who was sporting red hair dolled up in a bun and grey eye contacts that was mystified by the golden hue under. There was a slight objectivity hue on her face, no ordinary human could see it. Helen glanced at one of her guest who weren't properly invited. The man of the hour, his chiseled black hair was combed & gelled back. His eyes covered with black eye contacts to hide the crimson gaze of his depths, they called him Mr. Gray.

The man was Cornelius Grayson, a vampire from the sixteenth century, a friend of June's & official ally for the Cullen family. "Louis?" Helen made her way over to the vampire whose daring eyes met the face of the bride. His pearly white smile uplifted the room, El felt a bit flustered by his beauty when she first met him. "Yes, my dear" His french accent slid effortlessly off his tongue. "The wedding photos, uh can Jo be in them?" Helen was hesitant to ask.

"Anyone who is here and anyone who I have chosen will see her as the woman called Josephine" Louis said clasping both his hands over hers, "Depsite the photos, the glamour never wages. Those who are not affected by my power will see Jo in the photos but those who I have selected of your choice will see someone different, Joanne will be in your photos just as someone else to some" Louis explained getting to his feet planting a kiss to her cheek and made his way over to June, extending his hand.

A presence appeared beside El, "What is his gift exactly Eleazar" She asked him, her eyes met his briefly.

"Cornelius has the psychic ability to cause illusions basically, modify what people see" Eleazar explained, "His gift is seemingly what people describe the mystical creature known as fairies" He said Helen face lit up in amusement as she held in a laugh, "Is that why his London shows are extremely popular?" The young woman never knew of the man until June told her all about him, say the least Joanne was jealous.

"I believe he likes to call it magic" Eleazar commented placing his hand over her shoulder, "Has Carlisle mentioned where your honeymoon will be?" He asked her, his honey colored eyes held more meaning in them then what she gathered from his mind. A tight smile embraced her lips, "I am not transitioning this month, four to five months from now" She muttered before walking away from Eleazar towards her family.

"Mrs Cullen" A voice called out to Helen, her face dropped at the name. She shall be and always will be Helen Swan; her body jerked to the direction of one her father's friends. Katherine Neely, a new officer in the police force. The woman was on patrol of the Parterre for unwarned & unwanted guest. Instead of investing security, her father stepped it up a notch. "Officer Neely, my name is Miss Swan, I am not changing my legal name" Helen corrected the woman.