CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE | NEW MOON ✓

ʜᴇʟᴇɴᴀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ

A WOMAN WAS RECOUNTED FOR ALL THE GOOD THINGS SHE COULD DO; even all the bad things she could have done

A WOMAN WAS RECOUNTED FOR ALL THE GOOD THINGS SHE COULD DO; even all the bad things she could have done. Or such thoughts even Helen herself strayed to thinking when she sat down next to Carlisle with her blue green eyes landing on retreating back of Laurent. Her eyes burned with hatred, churning to the pit of her stomach. The feeling was self-loathing, she never saw herself hating someone this much. 

Her attention turned back to Eleazar "Tell me" She said seeing the vampire shift under her gaze. "I knew of Helena, she was rendered Helena the great by the humans a long time ago" This peaked Helen's attention. "Helena the Great? Was she Italian" Helen glanced at Eleazar remembering his earlier comment on her background. "She hailed from Greece and came to Italy when she found love" Eleazar recounted glancing at Tanya.

"Helena was a friend for a short time before she was killed" She said sitting down next to Helen with a small smile. "She had this strange diabolical gift. Then again I didn't like my mind being read" Tanya said inhaling the sweet scent radiating off Helen. It was similar to chopped fresh mangos and a tease of mint lingering. Tanya glanced over to Carlisle who was tense "She just likes my lotion" Helen grasped his hand.

"Helena was first mind-reader we've come across, despite Aro" Tanya tensed at his name. Her eyes brimming with a long deprived grudge and hatred. "He can take someone's hand, and see their entire past, every little thought" She crossed her legs trying to regain her movement.

"Tactile telepathy is the name " Helen said being well-versed with comics back her time.

Eleazar seemed impressed by her knowledge, or so she thought the look on his face was. El nearly laughed, "there was one more thing to her ability that made her different" Eleazar said sitting down himself finally. "It was said when she used her gift, that she would always add something. She could see a glimpse or see some kind of message" Eleazar proclaimed.

"Like writings in the wall" Helen phrased.

"Underlying facts of truth. She was quite powerful in that sense of abilities" Tanya spoke once more. "The story goes that she was turned a long time ago. Vampire creation is not well documented. We don't know who were the first " The woman had to think, "She and other woman competed for Caius attention. Helena won and they married"

"Seems like a very short lived marriage" El sarcastically replied.

"Athenodora is Caius currently his second wife. They conducted a plan or rumors say to murder Helena" Eleazar glanced at Carmen and Kate whispering amongst themselves. Their gold eyes betrayed themselves, as astonished as they were, the two listened. "Aro cleared them of any charges" Eleazar saw his wife coming his way with a glass of water for Helen to drink.