CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR | BREAKING DAWN ✓

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄

THE SOFT PIANO MELODY FILLED THE CULLEN RESIDENCE it consisted of worrisome sorrow, two days has since passed, the birth of Renesmee Carlie Cullen took its turmoil on Bella Swan

THE SOFT PIANO MELODY FILLED THE CULLEN RESIDENCE it consisted of worrisome sorrow, two days has since passed, the birth of Renesmee Carlie Cullen took its turmoil on Bella Swan. The still body of her little sister lain beautifully on the outstetch medical bed. The lavender dress was dressed on her sistsrs unmoving body, the blood was cleaned from her arms and legs, along her stomach. The stench of blood was no longer in the air. It was a scent of cherries and lavender that milked the breeze. The dark tredstrils of hair curled into a braided ponytail, the soft tune of cheers filled the home of the Cullen's.

It was September 13th, the day of her baby sisters birthday. The day they should both be celebrating the day Bella turns 19. But a certain brunette was celebrating alone for the first time in all these years on this earth. While her sister will forever be frozen at the age of eighteen, Helen would lose her and Bella's special routine. "Techcinally the both of you can still do it" Edward said reading her mind as she glared at him swiftly.

"Remind me when I am a newborn to kick your ass" Helen said glancing at the morning early sun. Her eyes slid over to Carlisle who was outside talking to Jacob since the shapeshifter hung around Rosalie like a lost puppy as she kept kidnapping Helen's niece. "Bella will kill Jake for imprinting on Nessie" Helen had grown accustomed to calling her niece Nessie since Jake's random choosing of the little hybrids nickname.

"Jake will be fine" Esme appeared at the redhead side as they kept a close eye on her. Carlisle didn't want a repeat at what happened to Bella so he checked Helen's vitals every hour for the past few days "Today must be the day" she asked looking at Esme who handed the brunette some blood to drink down with a swift way. Helen pressed her lips on the straw drinking way at the contents in the cup till half way until she felt sick. She begun coughing up the blood, hurling it on the ground. Sweat formed around her forehead as Esme hollered for her husband.

The vampires hurried the brunette into a separate room from Bella. Helen closes her eyes as she felt the cold touch of Carlisle fingers touching around her wrist taking quick signs of her strange behavior. Her coughing up blood was one sign they wanted to take into consideration. The fear dawned down on Helen as she felt her heartbeat quickening with each passing minute as Rosalie appeared at her side.

Then came the pain came secondly as she clutched her husband's hand the second she felt it in her palm. Her hitch of a breath made her halt. "Carlisle" she whispered his name as Carlisle loaded a syringe with morphine pressing the needle into her stomach then another near her legs as she closed her eyes. The cramps fested on her lower abdomen much worse than before. "Good god" she shrieked as she gripped at the table sheets.

"Uh Carlisle" Rosalie appeared, her golden eyes wide as the doctor faced her with an impatient glow in his eyes "I hear three heart beats. I think she is having twins" this caused a stir of shock as the brunette looked to her husband then to her step adoptive children "Of course I get stuck with the twin gene from your family. Carlisle this will be the last time you get me pregnant" Her sense of humor was not off the table as she shrieks from another wave of pain.