CHAPTER SIXTY | BREAKING DAWN ✓

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
mature content

THE SOFT MELODY OF A CHIMING MUSICAL ESSENCE OF A VIOLIN PRESSED onwards to the crowd of mundanes the stiff sight of the audience who listened intently, the strums of lingering echoes of a soft melody plunged deep, following the way the vast ocean...

THE SOFT MELODY OF A CHIMING MUSICAL ESSENCE OF A VIOLIN PRESSED onwards to the crowd of mundanes the stiff sight of the audience who listened intently, the strums of lingering echoes of a soft melody plunged deep, following the way the vast ocean fall and rise. The statum, had thousand of vibrations echoing through the hardwood flooring, feet thumping with the gentle rhythm of the musical song making an appearance. Two silhouettes, in the back of the arena, away from all prying eyes. The windstrils of sleek curly dark hair was brushed into a formal braided ponytail, the appearance of her was a deep mahogany dress that fell just above her knees. A solid colour , with a v-neckline, a split on one side of the dress. A sheer pierce of lace draped over her back, the lace sleeves tucked snugly on her arms.

She crossed her legs, relaxing in her seat. Her black heels hanging on her toes, she curled around the typical thought of anything. She had crossed paths in the island of England. The beauty of the mountain views and hill paths she took on her hikes with her husband & her occasional bike rides to town. Her fingers slid over the handle of the armchair, the cold embrace of her husband firmly settled at the edge of her back, her eyes locked on his black eyes.

"Your hungry" Helen whispered.

The expression of his, his lips pulled back, a gruntle grunt passed his pressed lips. It bothered her, she pressed her hand to his chest "Please don't let yourself be exposed" she warned grasping his hand, she knew he was letting her lead him away from the mortals. She could guess that a scent reached his nose, ones who blood appeases much to his senses.

At times like this Helen was use to him being in controlled, hungry for blood and one more thing that brought a shot of arousal between her thighs.

The musical remedy of the play pounded in the background, the dark lights reflected off his skin, the press for a need to drink. The thumping mortal heartbeats burned away with the scent of their intoxicating blood. The drop of their pulsating blood cells was appeasing to him. It appealed him. He sought to find the victim to the ones whose blood was so prominent. He smelt it beyond all measures, he smelt the tiniest drop from a pricked finger.

To the exact spot it dropped and splattered across the marble floor. It haunted his soul, his eyes blackened, rich with thirst. His sole thought was his wife, her pounding heartbeat struck with fear and it unnerved him. He chose to let her lead him away from all the sights, from all the scents of potential victims who can be the tail to a sticky end.

The fresh cold wind hit their faces, lifting the scent of the salty sea, his nostrils flared at the fading scent bu the second as he grew ravenous. "Carlisle go" Helen voice urged him back to the present, her words softened him as the lights from passing cars drove by, their wheels hitting the puddles on the road caused by the rainfall earlier this morning. He felt the cold water splashing him as he moved to block his wife from being the victim to being drench in nasty drain water.