CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX | NEW MOON ✓

ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇꜱ

IF HELEN CLARICE SWAN HAD A NICKEL FOR EVERYTIME EDWARD CULLEN PISSED: HER off, the young woman would be a hundred dollars richer than she was when she stared at her bank account statements

IF HELEN CLARICE SWAN HAD A NICKEL FOR EVERYTIME EDWARD CULLEN PISSED: HER off, the young woman would be a hundred dollars richer than she was when she stared at her bank account statements. Her sea-green eyes were ginormous with astonishment lacing the depth of her gaze. She felt a hand clasp over her shoulder, "It will be okay" the reassuring voice of Esme Cullen turned Helen's gut more putrid she wanted to haul her body down a garage chute. The haze of fury appealed to the amusement of Emmett Cullen stuffing his fist in his mouth to retain his laughter.

"Fuck off Emmett" Helen picked up a knife and threw it directly at the vampire. "Hey!-"
"Your a vampire, you'll live" El stated rolling her eyes then focused her attention on Esme "How can weddings cost this much! Jesus Christ you'd think I was hoisting over two hundred guest at the end of this bill" Helen sputtered flabbergasted as examined the screen in front of her. It's been a week since she and Carlisle had sent out the invitations more so, her fiance did.

Helen had scrubbed through flower shops to wedding dressing. Even the consultations cost a dime & a penny. Helen rubbed her temple, "Alice wanted me to ask you if you still want to do it alone?" The voice of Jasper Hale asked from near by, he stood in the door frame of the front door. His golden eyes settling on the human in front of him. He still remained at the fence of her scent, but it has become bearable except for Bella.

"Fine! You guys win!" Helen groaned muttering a few obscenities under her breath as she leaned against the couch. A slight excited squeal erupted from up the stairs of the Cullen residence, Helen turned her attention to Alice fluttering down the stairs, the chirpy smile on her face. "I got all the right numbers, oh how about these flowers and these colors" Alice pushed pamphlets towards Helen whose eyes darted across the pages. A smile lit up her face, "Blue, why didn't I think of that?" She mused herself.

"I mean it's on your wedding invitation, you should of" Alice said stating otherwise as she dangled the wedding invitation.

"We will take care of everything" Esme promised seeing how much of planning the wedding was taking a small toll on Helen who was basically waving a white flag at this point as she settled in the soft cushion of their couch to relax. "You just need your bridesmaids, maid of honor and your dress" Esme grinned seeing Helen smile.

"I already picked all that except the dress" she then handed Alice, Esme and Rosalie a piece of paper "Each of you are a bridesmaid and you have to find a pastel blue dress that you equally will like" Helen said glancing at the three woman whose eyes watched one another. "Rosalie your in charge of that" El quickly cut into it seeing her smile. "Bella, June, Tanya and Kate will be a bridesmaid I already sent the letters" Helen waved her hand pulling out her phone.