CHAPTER FIFTY | ECLIPSE ✓

ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ

THE SOUND OF HELEN'S THUMPING HEART ECHOED in her chest as her sea green eyes blinked closed taking in the scent of the gym, her dark hair bounced from the bundle of curls brushing against her cheek

THE SOUND OF HELEN'S THUMPING HEART ECHOED in her chest as her sea green eyes blinked closed taking in the scent of the gym, her dark hair bounced from the bundle of curls brushing against her cheek. She ran her hands down her simple black dress, the smooth neckline danced with gold wire jewelry with a charm that said C. She fixed her black heels, her sea green gleamed landed on the curled mousy brown hair of her younger sister. Those deep chocolate brown eyes, the sisters settled in step with Charlie and Edward.

The police chief, Charlie Swan in a obvious maneuver that seemingly he meant to be subtle, his arms tucked firmly over the girls shoulders blocking Edward path from Bella. "Are you excited" Charlie asked his youngest daughter, the sea green depths of the Helen Swan met her father's deep brown eyes and she grinned "Of course she is, this is the best time of the year. She is free after this" Helen said as she looked around trying to find the familiar face of her husband.

Ever since the marriage of Carlisle Cullen and Helen Swan, Charlie had held a close relationship with his son-in-law. She had eternity with Carlisle, the love of her life. "Not really" Bella's answer brought the brunette back into reality as she eyed her younger sister with a arched raised brow in disbelief.

"Bella, this is a big deal. You are graduating from High School. It's the real world for you now. College. Living on your own, you aren't my little girl anymore" The man choked up a bit at the end of his spontaneous speech as he felt his daughters arm tighten around him. If only he truly understood the benefit of the real world, how wondrous and how truly dangerous it is.

"Dad" Bella moaned. "Please don't get all weepy on us"

The sea green gleam brightened "I actually don't mind it" she whispered in Bella's ear getting a sneer from her younger sister, a bit unlike her but Isabella Swan unleashes the tiger in her when the embarrassment embraces her like a blanket. A quirk of a smile curved the corners of her lips as Charlie spoke "Whose weepy?" Narrowing his eyes at his daughters, "Now, why aren't you excited."

"I don't know dad. I guess it hasn't hit yet or something" Bella melodic voice hit the words with a glum look on her face as Edward stared towards the skies with a thoughtful expression on his face. "It's good that Alice is throwing this party. You need something to perk you up" Charlie said eyeing his daughter.

"Sure. A party's exactly what I need" The sarcasm dripped from the tone of Bella Swan, her eyes glazed over in annoyance.

Charlie laughed at Bella's tone and squeezed both his daughters shoulders with a quirk of a look thrown at Edward Cullen. The police chief had left the twins at the back door of the Gym, going around to the main entrance with the rest of the parents. It was the pandemonium as Ms Cope from the front office & Mr Varner the math teacher, spoke to Edward eyeing the twins eagerly, as they tried to line up everyone alphabetically; "Up front, Mr Cullen" He held a disgruntled look, "Ms. Swan do you still wish to write the news column for the town?" Mr Varner asked eyeing the older sister.