CHAPTER FIFTEEN | NEW MOON ✓

ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ʙᴀꜱʜ
(mature scene 17+)

THE EARLY AUTUMN MONTHS OF 2005 PEAKED WITH THE BRISK ORANGE LEAVES, FLECKS OF GREEN COULD STIL BE SEEN IN THE FIRST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER, THE rush of common folk went through the stories, the monthly grocery shopping, crumbled lists cluttered in aba...

THE EARLY AUTUMN MONTHS OF 2005 PEAKED WITH THE BRISK ORANGE LEAVES, FLECKS OF GREEN COULD STIL BE SEEN IN THE FIRST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER, THE rush of common folk went through the stories, the monthly grocery shopping, crumbled lists cluttered in abandoned carts and on the stone floor. People rushed past others to stock their carts and headed to the registers. It was the weekend, it was a busy day for other families. Especially the Swan family, this first month was Bella's birthday. She will officially be labeled an adult, the age of eighteen. The ideal aspect of getting Bella a gift was frightening enough.

To say even Helen Swan didn't even know her sister at this point. The older sister knew from one admiring fact, her sister life was intertwined with vampires just as a fact with Helen being pulled into it. Helen strolled by the card and envelope section, she spotted the Halloween section and laughed to herself. She grabbed the happy Halloween card that said 'you suck' with the typical vampire on it. She grabbed an envelope tossing them in her cart moving towards another section of the aisle spotting a nice fitting jackets. She grabbed a lavender one tossing it into the cart and a new pair of boots for her sister into the cart.

Helen took it to self checkout after gathering a few necessary items. She saw the total ring up to around fifty dollars before placing items in a plastic bag. She juggled it out to her car despite the pelleting down rain. She got in and started the ignition turning on the heater. She screamed when her car door opened and saw a familiar gold eye boy sitting in her passenger side.

"What the fuck Emmett" She yelled at him.

He laughed at her horrified expression on her face, he shook his wet hair earning her purse to be slammed in his face by the woman "Man Carlisle has his hands full" he said pushed the purse to the floor, Helen huffed pushing her hair out of her face. Ever since back in May, the Cullen's and Helen had become close. Those who shared a similar type of ability, that what Edward told her. Her ability to get an insight to some words escaping the human or vampire mind, they say it could be cause she is human and not a vampire that it is limited.

"We are throwing a party at the house, for Bella's birthday" he started seeing the look on her face "we know, she doesn't like surprises but you know Alice and her so called vision" Emmett quoted with his fingers. Helen laughed once getting over her anxiety that crept over her when he scared her.

"And we got her a new stereo" he said seeing her face ",A new stereo? How the hell you going to get that in her truck without noticing" She demanded staring at the vampire who grinned ear to ear. "That's where you come in. Code distract Bella time at the party" Emmett jumped out of the car leaving Helen to not be able to have a word in. She glanced behind her seeing that he was gone "Fúcking vampires" she mumbled.