CHAPTER FORTY-SIX | ECLIPSE ✓

ᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

THE COLOUR OF HER SEA GREEN EYES SHINED WITH EXCITEMENT; her plump glossed lips popped with frivolous thought as she leaned down and kissed her husband on his cheek

THE COLOUR OF HER SEA GREEN EYES SHINED WITH EXCITEMENT; her plump glossed lips popped with frivolous thought as she leaned down and kissed her husband on his cheek. His topaz coloured eyes peeled open teasingly as his wife had descended into their home and kissed his cheek. His hand reached out cupping her face into the palm of his grasp. He saw the way her face lit up with a bright, charming smile. "You look radiant" He said noticing her skin having a healthy shine to it, her face flushed pink.

"Don't I always look radiant" She asked him, the loving expression gleaming brightly in her eyes. "Of course, you've come back earlier than expected" Carlisle told her whisking by the waist into his lap. His topaz eyes darted feeling her pulsating heartbeat under his finger-tips. "What's got you in a good mood, you seem excited" He told her grinning, his fingers tracing down her thigh.

"I walked to the local museum, found out all I needed about Helena" Helen said with a slight shrug. "You'll never guess who I ran into today" She saw the look of curiosity in his topaz colored eyes. "Whom may I ask" Carlisle propped a smile on his face encouraging her to speak a little more. Helen rolled her eyes a little bit, "I ran into Henry" She said, his name rolled off her tongue.

Carlisle made a face, evidently shocked that the human boy would be here of all places. "Do tell as to why he is here then?" The man wasn't one to constantly question the ideal thoughts of a human. But Henry Wilhelm perplexed the vampire, one he was a former lover of his wife & the nephew of Billy Black. For conclusion, all three where here in Greece at the same time.

"He's actually getting married. For a moment he thought I was here for him but I told him I was married and to you, that we are on vacation" Helen waved it off like it would roll off her back and not cause trouble. Carlisle placed his hand on her lower back, rubbing his thumb over, "Is he really getting married now?" He cracked a smile at his wife.

Helen giggled and went to kiss him but the there was a soft knock at the front door. The married couple frowned, Carlisle listened closely hearing the pulsating heartbeat. It was faster, a sense of concern, perhaps worry. He had to think, the person was nervous. By the scent of the person, it was a man. "I think he followed you home" He frowned saying lifting his wife off his waist before she can protest. He staggered to the door at a blurring speed, his hand encased around the door knob twisting it open.

Henry stood at the front step of the villa, his stunned bright blue eyes widened even more seeing Carlisle Cullen at the door. His eyes landed on the taller man, his lean frame strapped in his blue collared shirt and black slacks. Henry's eyes landed on the man's leather dress shoes then his nearly black eyes. His blue eyes blinked rapidly in shock at the transgression of the man's eyes.

"Hello Henry" His smooth voice snapped the man back into reality.

"Hello Mr Cullen" He swallowed his pride, eyes casting downwards then past the man's shoulder seeing a bundle of brunette hair and fair skin briefly before Carlisle stepped into his field of vision. "How can I help you Henry?" Carlisle addressed him straightforward, the man paled into comparison to the vampire.