CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO| ECLIPSE ✓

ᵀᴴᴱ ᴸᴵᴳᴴᵀ ᴬᵀ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴱᴺᴰ ᴼᶠ ᴬ ᵀᵁᴺᴺᴱᴸ

HELEN CLARICE SWAN INWARDLY SIGHED AS she heard her phone ringing, the vibration rumbled in her back pocket

HELEN CLARICE SWAN INWARDLY SIGHED AS she heard her phone ringing, the vibration rumbled in her back pocket. The brunette pulled back from her husband who glared her phone, she nearly laughed as she picked it up. She can see Esme's name across her screen "Hello Esme" She hummed as she fingers traced over Carlisle's shirt unbuttoning it. Though her fingers halted on the second one, "A man is here, he claims he is your distant relative" Esme said trying to pick her choice of words, "He knows Victoria, can you and Carlisle return to the house" The words didn't fully leave Esme lips as Helen's husband grasped the phone.

"We're on the way" He said ending the call with a single click.

The Cullen family strayed close to the vampire with Jasper and Emmett stepping beside him as precaution leading her into the home. The exposure of the windows sent chills down his spine, his eyes fell to Edward whose brows lifted "He lied to all of you" he asked, his eyes widened realizing he can read minds.

Elias settled down on the couch, his fingers slipping over the soft material which he hasn't felt in months. Her eyes landed on the sole gaze of Marcellus Cullen "We have a peace treaty with the tribe here. We do not feed on human blood or turn anymore" He said with a serious look in his eyes.

The blonde blinked his eyes "I feed on animal blood. Or I just begun" He said reflecting on his memories enough for Edward to nod his head to his family. A slam of front door open, a blur came hissing but Edward and Rosalie held back the angry image of Carlisle Cullen. A bundle of brunette hair followed behind Carlisle with sea-green eyes gleaming with emotion.

"Why is he here?" Helen demanded with her fiery eyes at Edward who eyed her, the immortal was glad she was not a vampire. "I am bringing an end to this battle before it begins. I am tired of Riley and Victoria. I can tell you there plan" Elias said sincerely as Jasper hand clasped his shoulder as she stood up.

"Why should we trust you?" Carlisle demanded as Helen grasped his hand gently.

"I am doing this for family. For my family, who I was taken from" Elias said as he crossed her arms, his amber eyes caught on to Helen's sea-green ones "And you Helen" Carlisle saw a sprout of fire in his wife eyes "Not like that" His chip of tone reminded Helen of her own mother.

"Why me?"

The tone of Helen calculated a stilled time as Elias looked to him "my name is Elias Coleman, my great grandmother was Makenna, our common ancestor. I am doing this for family" His breath was heavy with sorrow and truth as Helen calmed. "I am your biological cousin" The words fell off his tongue as Helen truly gazed at him, she can see a bit of familial resemblance with him although she can't put the words on it. "How did you come to be a vampire?" El asked as she walked towards him but Carlisle had a grasp on her elbow.