CHAPTER NINETEEN | NEW MOON ✓

ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ɪs ᴅᴇғɪᴇᴅ

THE AUTUMN SEASON, WHERE LIFE WAS MEANT TO BECOME A NEW SHADE, A NEW SHAPE; A SEASON where life itself was to die and wither away slowly by the days

THE AUTUMN SEASON, WHERE LIFE WAS MEANT TO BECOME A NEW SHADE, A NEW SHAPE; A SEASON where life itself was to die and wither away slowly by the days. October was month Helen Swan was born, the day was ticking by until she would turn the government required age to be an adult in their eyes. Everything in life was short lived, a human could easily live a hundred years and wither away that is if they escape disease and tarnish. A vampire has endless decades to live, they watched the world grow and die before their eyes. The teary blue green eyes filled such spite, angry and happiness all at once.

Helen Swan stepped forward, eyeing her best friend whom was announced dead months back. She stared at her friend with such wonder, "Hel I know-" Joanne didn't get much out when she was pulled into a hug by her best friend. The redhead was shocked by the sheer force behind her friends grasp, her sobs came as Helen held her close grasping the back of her head.

"All I can say is that I'm happy your alive" Helen whispered leaning back, smiling "Now who the fúck turned you into a vampire" She demanded, her face fell serious as she whiped the tears away. Percy looked from Helen then to Carlisle when it started clicking in his mind "Your from the Olympic Coven. Up near Forks, am I right?" He asked straying from the topic.

Hugo, how do I tell her?

The words poured into Helen's mind. Her face grew void, her boyfriend glanced seeing the darkness of anger cloud in her eyes. Her eyes flicked to Hugo whose eyes wide with alarming senses "How did it happen, Hugo. Tell me" she asked stepping towards him.

"Helen it was an accident. I never leave the bar, Jo happened to walk in. Her blood was so tempting, I couldn't-" Hugo stopped talking "What happened that night was my fault. Percy helped stage her death" Hugo looked to his coven leader who was still staring at Helen in admiration "Helen, how do you know all of this" He asked moving towards her but Carlisle put Helen behind him.

"I read minds" Helen said triumphantly.

"Your gifted? But your not a vampire" Joanne started to speak but the sound of the front door creaking was startling until she saw the face of the person. She relaxed, the woman was 5'6 petite with short shoulder cropped wavy blonde hair. Her golden hue eyes shifted to the scent of a human, then to the back of a vampire she had seen in over two hundred years "Carlisle?"

The coven leader turned, his eyes searched the face of a ghost from the past "June? What are you doing here?" He asked when Helen leaned close getting a good look at the beautiful woman. Joanne moved graciously to June, she gently kissed the woman on the lips "It's cause of me" she said turning back to her best friend and she suspected, Helen's boyfriend.

"Who is she Carlisle" Helen asked him.

"I met her when I was visiting with the Volturi. One of the leaders, Aro as I told you is June's ancestor" Carlisle introduce the blonde who waved a friendly hand to the human, "I left after Carlisle did. I begun drinking from animals and went from there" June looped her hand into her mate's. "Percy called me cause of June a few months ago, a newborn is hard to control so I came and fell in love" June shrugged her shoulders.