CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE | NEW MOON ✓

ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ
[mature scene: 17+]

IT WAS THE PERPLEXED HUE IN HELEN CLARICE SWAN'S SEA GREEN EYES; that troubled the trio around her

IT WAS THE PERPLEXED HUE IN HELEN CLARICE SWAN'S SEA GREEN EYES; that troubled the trio around her. The pallor shade of her skin faded, her pinkish cheeks made her face appear more stunned then she could possibly speak. "What do you mean you want to go to fucking Italy" Helen finally blurted , her hand bundled in a ball. The tops of her knuckles turning white at the tightness of her grip. "El-" Bella didn't say much but Helen waved a hand "No Isabella! Your are not going to Italy" Helen put her foot down. The fierce glow in her sea-green eyes reminded Bella of Charlie when he was mad.

"Edward is in danger!" Bella argued back.

"Do you not hear yourself Isabella?? Italy? Really?" Helen stepped closer to her little sister, "Where the council of all fucking vampires reign? No" Helen shook her head glancing at Alice quite annoyed at the fact of the vampire to even suggest saving Edward. "Your Ex-Boyfriend doesn't need saving, he brought himself into that situation" Her words cut deeper than ice when Alice looked at her with so much hurt.

Bella grabbed her hand "It's my fault, he thinks I'm dead. I need to save him before he gets himself killed" Bella whispered seeing Helen falter for a second. "He got himself into this mess, you don't need to fix it" Helen pulled her hand from her grasp. "I will go, no matter what you say!" Bella said in defiance to which Helen turned around, her hand went flying nearly smacking Bella in the face when Carlisle grasped her hand quickly, his lips brushing her ears "Calm down"

The soft tone of his voice halted the feelings in her heart, "Bella you going there means the end of peace for us. They will force immortality on both of us" Helen whispered, her old feelings harbouring that distant fear of becoming a vampire became so clear to mind once more that Carlisle tensed. "I want to be a vampire, I want to live forever with Edward, Helen I love him" Bells whispered, her eyes shielding with a pool of tears while Helen stared her down.

"You don't know what love is Bella, you are young. You will find someone else" Helen said with a sigh of irritation. Her breathing was sharp, she inhaled heavily waiting for Bella to agree but she didn't. "And you don't either-" Bells started off, El shook her head "I am marrying Carlisle in April, I'm engaged as you know. I am pretty sure I know what love is. I plan to become a vampire and fake my death" She snapped glaring at Bella.

The news shocked her little sister. "Dad needs at least one of us to appear alive! He needs someone, I can't be that person. I have lived so much against the idea of love it repulsed me" Helen cried out, the tears forming her eyes. "Yes, thanks to you. I found it with Carlisle. It took me years to accept the possiblity of finding love. And a whole year of finding it with Carlisle" Helen defended herself when Bells lips opened to speak.