CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO| NEW MOON ✓

ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛ ʜᴏʟᴇ

THE FEAR DRAINED DOWN IN HER STOMACH, EYES BLAZING AS SHE READY to launch herself back into the ocean as her eyes darted out to the sea

THE FEAR DRAINED DOWN IN HER STOMACH, EYES BLAZING AS SHE READY to launch herself back into the ocean as her eyes darted out to the sea. Helen hadn't grasped that darkness clouded her vision and by the time she had awoken, she heard voices. "El?" Jacob asked, his voice still tense, "Helen can you hear me?" The older sister gave no answers as she frowned from her subconscious screaming for Carlisle, she wanted her fiance. "How long have they been unconscious?" Another person had asked. The voice not belonging to Jacob shocked Helen, jaring her into a more awakening conscious.

"I don't know," Jacob reported, still frantic. His voice was very close. Hands so warm they had to be his. He brushed wet hair from Helen cheeks. "A few minutes? It didn't take long to tow her to the beach." Jake said as he pulled Bella closer to him. He had saved her and when she spoke of Bella still being trapped in the water shook fear into his very being.

The quiet, silencing around her, auditioning out the voices told Helen she was no longer in the ocean but in land. The air moving in and out of her lungs again. Each breath burned the pathways of life once more settling the brunette, she was glad she was breathing. But both Swans were freezing. A thousand sharp, icy beads were striking their faces and arms, making their cold worse.

"They are both breathing, which is good" The voice of Jacob had silenced El back into her slumber as she gripped the soft cotton of his shirt she had felt be placed over her, the warmth of him had made her shuddered. Helen awoke later in the evening hearing the whispering of Bella and Jacob, the warmth of clothing around her as her sea green eyes slowly opened gazing at her younger sister and their friend with a look of raw admiration.

Her look was silenced by Jake, "We best get you home" The sisters got to their feet to which Helen tugged the blanket that was around her closer to her flesh as she and Bella went into the truck while El noticed that her belongings weren't with her. "Where's my stuff?" She asked Jacob who turned back to her. "Embry gathered your things and took it back to your house" Jake sent her a kindred smile. The brunette gazed out the back window zoning out as she stared at the passing trees, she stiffen a bit thinking she saw a familiar sight of blurs but she shook her head closing her eyes only thinking of Carlisle and how she wanted to return to New York to see him.

Helen was brought out of her drowsiness when Jacob announced he smelt a vampire, the brunette leapt out of the faster then Bella racing towards the house, she had hopped Carlisle had shown up instead of her having to go to the her house or New York. She felt Bella coming up to the side of her.

They both threw the front door open examining the person who stilled in the doorway. Unnatural stilled & white soft large black eyes remaining with that thirst Helen had seeing so long ago. The thirst of a vampire, whose gaze was intent on the sisters faces , their visitor waited perfectly motionless in the center of the halt, beautiful beyond imagining.