CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE | BREAKING DAWN ✓

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐖𝐀𝐍

THE SCENT OF BURNING OAK WOOD FILLED THE RESIDENCE OF THE OLYMPIC coven, the cullens their eyes held a cove of sorrow as the warmth touched their ice cold skin, the heavy density of the room was still as the family had just arrived in the moment o...

THE SCENT OF BURNING OAK WOOD FILLED THE RESIDENCE OF THE OLYMPIC coven, the cullens their eyes held a cove of sorrow as the warmth touched their ice cold skin, the heavy density of the room was still as the family had just arrived in the moment of days apart. The pale ivory toned skin of her sister blemished with a weaned sight of her body, her belly slightly grown out was evidence of a child. The dense discoloring of her mousey brown hair, her chocolate brown eyes still sparked with love and happiness like it was the day of her wedding.

"Bells" A soft voice mustered, a soft hand encased around the frail hand if her sister whose smile grew on her lips. The sight of wavy brown hair was in her line of sight, the light tone of her sisters face with bright blemishes in her cheeks with her sea green depths filled with worry and sorrow, the brunette bent down on her knees. "Hey El" Bella whispered running her fingers through her sisters deep brown locks of wavy hair, pregnancy was channeling something else that's for sure. That motherly aura surrounded one of the Swan sisters.

"How you and the baby doing" Helen whispered, the clink of her suitcases being put down by Carlisle drew some attention away from Bella as Helen saw Edward flinch from the word baby. The brunette frowned at her stepson but shook her head turning her eyes back on Bella as she pressed her hands gently against her sisters stomach seeing fading blue bruises with yellow discoloring "Strong one arent they" Helen saw her sisters smile, it was tired and stressed.

"The baby has been kicking" Bella said as she shivered, Rosalie moved over pulling a cotton blanket over the frail sight of Bella Swan. The brunette kissed her sisters forehead softly as she stood to her feet "I will let you get some sleep" she whispered gently as she looked to Edward to follow her. The brunette dispered down the stairs with Carlisle trailing after her. The sound of her feet faded by the second as Edward appeared.

Helen just stared at him, anger was no acception in her mind, she was just disappointed in him. Edward mistook those thoughts, it misled him as he slid down the wall gripping the sides of his unusual bronze hair "Please, can you convince her to get rid of it" Edward said his eyes falling on his stepmother who eyes flared with anger at his words, "It will kill her Helen" His tone dropped.

"Edward it is a baby, an innocent baby. You and Bella created him or her, pregnancies happen all the time. Surely not amongst vampires and humans but it does now" The brunette sputtered out grasping his hands in her own looking down at him with raised brows "I will support Bella in her choices but for now we will have to tell charlie that Bella is sick" Her whisper was soft as she stood up, walking over to the phone grasping it as she handed it out to Edward.

The vampire shuddered as he took the house phone into his hands feeling the weighing attention from everyone as his golden eyes met Carlisle who simply nodded his head. Edward sighed, closing his eyes as he dialed Charlie's cellphone, the ringing until a click on the other side of the phone void into silence "Hello" The voice of his father-in-law was deafening to his ears "Hello Charlie"