Alekzandr Ikorov: XXX

House of Magic: XXX

"Bless Lobodovski, it looks like a dream." Alekzandr exclaimed, staring at the entrance. On the left hand side he could see a row of large thirty foot pillars supporting a roof, to the left of that were a row of tall marble steps beseeched by a hedge garden. The exterior of the colossal building looked like that of a church only so much nicer, Alekzandr thought. The temple sat on the corner of Seawatch street and Shark street, towering over its surroundings Alekzandr could only hope the interior was as cool as he was promised. "We must go." he said looking at his comrades. "My new people need me." Alekzandr walked up the steps and through the open doors.

He was stunned by the marvels at the entrance, before the two doors sat a large stone monolith, probably some kind of ornate creation Alekzandr told himself as he entered the palace. He could see pearly white marble floors, and ceilings as high as fifty feet, to his left were a set of steps that went upward around five feet to a landing, where Alekzandr could see numerous individuals in brown overall's working on various machines. To his left he viewed the large fountains and mechanics roaming as they grabbed parts off of benches. To call the place disorganized would be an insult, everything seemed to have a purpose as did every person. The interior could only be described as a temple crossed with a workshop, some holy place but instead of god's they worshiped their craft.

"Why, hello." Alekzandr turned to see a female dragon born before him, she was bronze and wore a white uniform similar to that of acolytes. "My name is Valetta, you seem to be a new face welcome to the House of Inspired Hands, the temple of Gondor." Alekzandr blinked as the dragon born talked to him intrigued by everything he saw and he almost paid her no attention. "Excuse me? Sir?" Alekzandr looked over at her.

"Um. Hello, This is a very nice place." Alekzandr spun around taking in his surroundings. It had been years since he saw such a location, the workshops of Rushiv were large but.. This was so much more. "My name is Alekzandr Ikorov, a friend by the name of Rishall recommended I visit here.." The dragon born's eyes lit up for a moment.

"Oh Rishall! The owner of Book Wyrms treasure? He is an appreciated visitor. I take it you yourself are an inventor?" Valetta looked intrigued, but Alekzandr felt that he couldn't be bothered to truly answer his hand dropped away from his flask as he nodded. In one visible hallway, he could see a wooden flying contraption with wings on its side; how it worked he was unsure.

"Yes.. He owns the Book shop." Alekzandr said finally, he grinned as he saw three men picking up large wooden humanoids tweaking them in specific joints.

"Oh and who might you all be?" Valetta asked behind Alekzandr, Alekz turned to see Herod, Markos and Asher standing behind him.

"I'm Markos!" Markos replied cheerfully. As the party members introduced themselves Alekzandr felt his mind wandering, in a corner he could see a large metal construct, and in another he viewed a few elves playing with long rifles meant to fire projectiles with gunpowder.

"This is the temple of Gondor, a holy place for those who wish to push knowledge beyond its limits, a sacred location for inventions and creating." Valetta explained for the others.

"I didn't ask for lore." Asher said abrasively. "Where's the most destructive thing-" Alekzandr stopped him realizing if he wanted to actually enjoy the contraptions around him, he would first need to ensure they wouldn't get thrown out.

"Could you tell me about that?" Alekzandr pointed off in the distance moving to the right on the landing Alekzandr saw before, he pointed to something he recognized, it was a tall warforge. The hull was red with long markings along its body as Alekzandr began walking towards it slowly almost mezmorized. It was so similar to him.. His greatest friend, Alekzandr could see some of the workers getting slightly worried at the approaching Rushiki man.