Alekzandr Ikorov: LXI

The Villa: LXI

Alekzandr was tired of hearing screams whenever he woke up. He picked up a long piece of bacon bringing it to his lips, was it truly the case that he was the only early bird? Despite being quite relaxed with the morning Alekzandr was still shocked with a revelation like that. They all did realize they needed to investigate that Gralhund villa right?

"Morning Alekz." Asher took a step down the obscured staircase waving a hand it took him a moment to realize Asher was already suited up, full scale male with leather straps, his dual blades at his side and of course his signature mask probably adding a good deal of protection. On his back Alekzandr spotted a familiar shield from when the man was using a single scimitar, the change seemed unprompted but he didn't bother asking.

"Why good morning comrade! I see at least someone is awake.. I will be honest, it is strange to see you without the cultist." He gave Asher a brief smile. Their exchange from the previous night was.. Heart warming. He decided to make an effort in this new friendship. "Care for some breakfast?"

"Scorched bacon and hard bread? Sounds like a Rushiki feast." Asher responded, looking down at Alekzandr's plate. He grinned offering a second plate nearby before it got cold. Asher strode to the bar and took it happily. "As for the cultist.. Markos and Herod are actually already up.. Apparently they have been for several hours.. I assume cause of Markos's nightmares." Alekzandr nodded, digging back into his own food.

"Reminds me of home, my mother used to cook everything to shit back in the house.. It was insane.. If you didn't like it burnt you'd be coming to the wrong house. Of course I always learned to love it, after all it's my mother's!" Alekzandr chuckled, taking a sip of his vodka. "I miss her.. And her terrible cooking." He gave a small smile cracking into the bacon. Asher seemed to pause, he had shifted his mask up a bit still obscuring his face but now able to eat.

"Yeah.. I miss my mom too.. She never really had to cook but I'm sure she was terrible." Asher replied, biting into a loaf of hard bread. "Didn't we just go out buying stuff?" Asher chuckled, clearly the food wasn't to his pallet Alekzandr thought.

"We did in fact, comrade.. But as I believe, we should wipe out some of our old stock before we eat the new!" Alekzandr raised a glass of vodka happily. "Never had to cook huh.. What a rich man you must have been.." he said the response quickly, it was just a strange feeling but he couldn't shake the idea that there was even more to Asher than met the eye. The two sat in silence for what felt like hours, Alekzandr unsure if his response was ill mannered.

"Are we ready to see a villa?" He looked up from the bar Andraste and Riu standing in the door frame fully armored up. Andraste sounded worn down, probably just his imagination though Alekzandr thought. The stairs began filling with the sounds of footprints with the various party members descending them. They were all there. Ready to 'investigate' this villa for the nimblewright. Alekzandr silently promised the House.. He would find this rogue creation and put an end to it. He knew what it felt like to have a rogue creation out of his control.

"Comrades... I believe we are." Alekzandr replied.

"Believe we are what?" Herod asked. "Dude you just sat there and stared at the stairs while we all got down stairs. Who are you answering???" Alekzandr sighed, 'well shit ok.' He stood up from the bar.

"We're ready, let us hit the villa.. See what's going on inside. We are going to find that damned nimblewright." he amended. The party looked at one another nodding and murmuring, various straps of armor were applied and swords were sheathed. The entire group packing supplies for whatever this adventure could hold.

"We need a game plan." Asher stepped up holding a small booklet. "In the worst case scenario we need to just bail. Run away and don't go towards our manor, gods forbid we draw some unnecessary attention to our actual place of work, or let people know who we really are." Asher began, Alekzandr began realizing why Asher was a Komandir.. He had a keen eye for war, and a good mind. He was brash and liked to do things on his own, but he was smart.