Herod Westwood: LXXXVI

Redemption: LXXXVI

Herod lunged at the cultists. The room was rather cramped but he made it work, unleashing an Eldritch blast at the door. *VreePoom* He watched it soar off its hinges and fly through the window shattering glass and ripping the room apart somewhat.

"So nice for you to join us!" Adleth jested, Riu gave him a kind look while they tried to storm the room the cultists were in. Inside he saw three of them. Holding weapons at the ready the girl had dark hair and velvet red eyes.

"Just wait till I throw you off that fucking roof!" Vestus yelled. Herod got an eye full as Andraste; in lion form, jumped onto one of the men and began tearing into his skin, though he looked to be fighting it off quite well with random spells and hits to keep her off. He took the case of the situation, Vestus looked only minorly injured with a small scrape on his arm, Vaelle was untouched, Adleth looked more happy than battered. The man looked unafraid of Vestus's threat.

'If he's not scared we kill him faster! For Puderis!' His fox screamed.

"I'll make you pay!" Vaelle screamed, she was charging towards the room now, with Adleth, himself, and Riu standing outside. "For what you did to him!" To him? Herod was confused about her motivation for revenge. What it looked like, she had taken more of a beating than her lover, even if he was dead.. What kind of lover forces you into a cult?

The cultist being torn up from the Lion screamed. "Dydujyr iqalh kyiwz!" Some phrase he couldn't even understand, causing black energy to emanate from his body blasting Andraste off. Necrosis was obviously spreading across her body. 'Shit they were powerful.' He snapped his focus to the woman. Her mouth was moving slowly like she was spreading her concentration across two places. She had casted the spiritual weapon the one that- 'oh Puderies.' Dread filled Herod's body as he realized the only thing the creature was attacking now. The nine-tailed cat was most likely hitting Markos. Could the cultist take that at his current state? They had to kill her quickly!

"Alekzandr please shoot them with me!" Herod felt fear fill him as he heard Markos scream outside. He could see Markos out the window. Oh Puderis Markos looked rough, covered in cuts with spikes sticking out of him, his purple eyes were dull yet he kept talking like he was at full health.

"What do you think I'm doing you crazy idiot!" Alekzandr screamed. Herod shoved his sword forward and shot a spell.

"Puderis cornibus arboreis crimen!" Herod chanted. A slamming hoof of energy hit the female cultist but she only wavered, the spiritual weapon outside was still in existence. The pack of them broke hell with fighting.

"Agh!" The man on the ground got up and began chanting a spell under his breath. "Fu-" Andarste snarled and jumped on him, sinking her teeth into his throat. Vestus moved into the room trying to grab the man pinned down but the second guy rushed forward. Herod wasn't fast enough to react, no one was. Except, Adleth. The girl spun through the doorway and tossed a dagger letting a knife sink into the second cultist man's arm he howled in anger. She unsheathed her short swords and began slashing at him. Riu joined in bringing her mace down on the cultist's chest. Herod locked eyes with the female cultist who was still controlling the spiritual weapon.

"How.." She seemed to mutter. Outside Herod saw Markos dancing circles around the nine-tailed cat, but with each move he seemed to slow, getting lashed and hit. Herod jumped and shoved his blade out trying to attack her. *Shiveen*

"Fille ausa syol!" Herod heard Markos through the window, he ignored him seeing the demons out the window. He flicked his wrist to cast a spell but the woman knocked it to the side with her knife. He grinned, a good fight. He swung his blade down carrying over his momentum.