Markos Amanodel: LXVIII

Vita Cutter: LXVIII

Markos thought his problems were behind him. On the contrary, they were in front of him!

"What the hell happened?!" Herod cursed next to him. The two were charging down Tarnath street in avengence. Markos didn't know, how could he know? What was going on? He stared upward at the streaking blue spell in the sky as it burst; he saw the light blue edges take on a white exterior weaving itself together forming a harp. He may not have been in the Harpers but he recognized the style and sound of Alekzandr's spell casting.

"How am I supposed to know! I'm psycho, not psychic!" Markos protested. His mind swam with vicarious thought's what if they were injured.. Or fighting or worse eating mangos?! The thoughts his brain could craft were too much in the long run.

"We need to high tail it!"

"I'm trying!" Markos whimpered he was already almost out of breath, they had been running for miles now and these numerous cloaks were not light. He took a left on Ilzantil street practically flailing out his arms while the two of them beat against the cobblestone roads.

"Where?!" Herod cried when he reached the end of the road. Markos bent over panting pointing to his right. The panic in Herod's voice was rising and Markos could feel his own fear bubble over.

"Saerdoun.. It's on Saerdoun.." Markos didn't get a chance to catch his breath before his arm was grabbed. "Ah!" He yelped while Herod pulled him down the alleyways swerving from one merchant outcrop to the next. 'Focus, Markos, focus.' He told himself, Asher was with Alekzandr if anything happened the two were together and thus would be stronger that way. Nothing bad was going to occur. Nothing- he rounded wrapped around a building of Delzorin street. "There." Markos offered weakly, in the distance he spotted a commotion of people gathering around an alleyway probably where the shatter spell had originated from. He charged it. So many people surrounded the spot.

'Convert them! No no no.. kill them!'

'I am so dead.. Why did I say that?' Voices kept suggesting strange ideas

"Excuse me. Please let me by just need to.." Markos pushed through the crowd with Herod on his tail. That's when he saw it.

'Kill them all.' Shut up! Please... not you.. Not now.... His body started to hurt.

Markos's eyes spread wide with the new sight, Alekzandr was standing in the alleyway with his shoulder slumped like he was in shame. Markos studied the surroundings; the alleyway was pretty damned long but he couldn't see anyone else in it. Segiri was held upward with no visible indicators like smoke that it had been fired. But.. where was.. Alekzandr's eyes practically bulged out of their sockets when he saw them. He was terrified.

"Markos!" Alekzandr gasped. "Herod, Markos, thank goodness.. He.. he ran.." Alekzandr looked pretty shaken up like he wasn't sure what to do. The middle aged man rushed forward grabbing both of them. "It was the drow, the stupid blue fuck. The innocent murderer.. He... he caught Asher and I off guard.. Asher.. The damned fool insulted him and.." Alekzandr trailed off seemingly at a loss for words while he stared at the ground. Trembling with every breath.

"Where is Asher?" Markos insisted, now feeling the rising panic in his voice, Herod set a hand on his shoulder.

"He couldn't have maken it far.. Especially if you're right about him being injured.." Herod replied. "Markos. Markos!" Herod shook him out of his daze, he was studying the walls with a million thoughts racing through his mind.

"I. i." Markos looked over to Herod who was trying to shake some sense into him.

'If we gut three of em at one is it called a shishkebab or a trikibab?'