Markos Amanodel: LIX

Dwelling: LIX

Markos ran down the corridor. "Where are you going, Enah? Don't run from me!" he nearly tripped on his own cloak. The twisting paths of this maze felt like hell itself, though.. He had been there before. It wasn't really identical. "Come now Enah.. I just want to help you. You've misbehaved so much.. Let me make sure it doesn't happen again." Markos whimpered, his left shoulder slammed into a hotel corner when he rounded it.

"Mphpm!" he made a pathetic noise in his attempts to flee, all the while the familiar sound of clicking heels echoed behind him, like no matter how far he ran or how fast he fled. He could not escape the being behind him. Waves beat against the building somehow, dreams were.. Confusing places, their rules never made much sense. "No, no, no." Markos passed a hall of mirrors catching a flash of his green eyes desperate to see if.. She was still behind him. She was. He wished for nothing more than to turn around and face the demon head on. But fear froze him. "I have.. I have to.. I've got to.." he could feel his skin light up in pain like someone was slowly peeling back the layers, his gut pulsed with the sensation of knives. It didn't matter how far he ran, his pain was waiting for him. Markos clenched his eyes. 'Let it stop' he thought let it stop. He ran in darkness until the pounding sound of his heels against wood became stone. "What.." he opened his eyes and color slammed into them. Crackling fire could be heard all around him with the city of Waterdeep forming. He.. knew this image was nearly identical to the one Herod had described. The burning city blazing with different color fires, the ocean water looked red with blood lapping at the docks yet at the city center Markos found the culprit two silhouettes standing atop a mound of bodies blood drenched everywhere. The banners of various churches lay tattered, broken, singed, and destroyed at the mounds base. A horrible chuckle echoed through the city like someone was laughing at the misfortune. Markos came to a slow realization this was not a normal nightmare of his.. No instead.. This was caused by someone else. He slowly.. Smiled. "Heh.. I'm in danger." At the city's center atop the mound one figure descended a dark black energy enveloped him spilling almost from the knife in his hand. It was a dramatic entrance he would give it to the drow. A wicked grin spilled across the drows' unnatural face almost.. Menacingly.

"Why.. hello there. A second time for a night is always lovely." The drow spoke in a nasally tone full of a vocal fry in its attempt for power.

"Hello non-believer." Markos nearly gagged with the words coming out. A disgusting front, yet it felt necessary. The Drow frowned with a small grin on his lips.

"Your mind.. Is strange.. Clouded by.. Something I don't even understand.. So many others."

"Cthulhu.. Or Hastur?" He placed a hand behind his back and began to pace in front of the drow, showing no signs of his fear, he had faced worse looking entities. The drow looked confused for a second. 'Bite..'

"I.. know not these names.. Perhaps I'll learn." The drow regarded Markos coldly. "Apologies.. I almost forgot.. I am Ant'tran, Auvryrret Naïlo though the Naïlo is a.. Recent addition. It is nice to meet you, Markos Amanodel." The drow pronounced his name as Ah-men-oh-del.. He had grown so used to Ah-men-ee-deal it sounded almost foreign. Clearly this creature had only seen it in writing.

"Pleasure." Markos responded though he felt more interested in observing the sky dancing spined devils roamed. He recognized them from his time in hell. He was honestly kind of shocked to see them now, he didn't have many nightmares in hell.

"Is that.." Ant'tran paused smelling the air. "Is that the air of another death I smell on you? Heh.. who has taken over the domain of death since my creator left." Ant'tran spoke like he was reminiscent, he recognized the deities Markos had encountered. 'Oh no.' Markos thought. "It's been so long.. Since I've heard his name. It's hard for me to even remember it." Markos racked his mind who had taken over? Since a deity had left..