Adleth: CIX

Mefistofele: CIX

"This is so fucking boring!" Adleth leaned back in her seat, sure she hadn't joined the harpers but she didn't think that would throttle everything. She'd killed those cultists just as much as the others. She gave a quick glance to both Vaelle and Markos who were sitting on either side of her. The dimly lit theater was only illuminated by the stage where a band of musicians or some shit were playing. "I thought an opera had singing.." She grumbled. She liked music, a little. This was just a drag.

"Hchm." Vestus cleared his throat behind her. "It does, this is merely the pre musical orchestra, it is to entertain the guests as more arrive. The Harpers had us arrive quite early on, in all reality.." Vestus was looking up into the air, seemingly enjoying the music. "Ah.. this sounds like.. Femenocata, la terza sinfonia; Come il Diavolo cade." Her brain ticked for a few seconds.. 'What?' She wondered. She stared at him with an agape mouth, Vaelle turned to her and they shared an expression of surprise. She then looked at Markos the fucker who seemingly knew everything- even he was downright shocked. "What? I'm an administrator and founder for schools and orphanages.. I've taught classical music. This piece here was written by Etra Wedius, an old Giant who lived a long time ago.. He did it because of a foolish Oath to the river of Styx, imagine that! Pledging your soul for eternal torture, over an orchestra."

Adleth scoffed, that was something she didn't know. And hell, new information never hurt.

"Huh.. alrighty then." She admitted, looking around she still struggled to sit still in her seat, she noticed Markos was dealing with a similar problem. It was a little jarring really. The party had bullied him into wearing a dress and now he was looking all cute stuffed into one.

Vaelle to her left was wearing a dark red dress with black trim, Adleth thought it may be a tad insensitive to dress her in something like that seeing how she was a former cultist? Regardless it looked good on her, her hair was placed simply into parts running over her shoulders. Her hazel eyes were well accented by the dark red and floral lacy patterns near the top. It exposed the bust in a funnel-like shape with a fake glass red gem at its top. It was long and not very revealing, probably a good thing. While being a mix of red and lighter red? Maybe a dark orangish? She didn't really know or care. The dark colors did well to contrast Vaelle's pale skin. Though Vestus was just sitting in a grey and red suit looking both fashionable and ugly much like most of her customers in the past.

"Hey.." Markos tapped on her arm, his gaze was elsewhere, however. Adleth looked over in the direction of the cultist's attention. Across the isles, she noticed a large booth directly opposite the one the harpers had fucking kicked them from. She was still angry! The booth was hanging over the theater, filled with numerous individuals including.. Hold on. She smirked a little, it was that woman. The one who had spoken to Riu out front agh.. What was her name? She cursed herself for not knowing.

"Ammalia." She snapped her fingers, in the booth she spotted Ammalia Cassalanter still wearing that really big yellow dress. She was seated next to another figure with two people behind them. The figure to her left was.. A man. He was definitely half-elvish with long hair tied into a bun he stared sternly forward without a word. He had a chiseled jawline and cold eyes. Something about his expression.. The way he held himself in that chair. Adleth felt a slight shiver run down her, where she had sensed a rageful motherly warmth from Ammalia. She instead got something far colder from him. "I'm guessing he's the big bad.." She concluded. It was fairly obvious with the dark red suit he was dressed in and the utter entourage of random people in matching clothes around him. She was guessing the cult. A bit of her own dress itched her skin, she wanted to pull it off. Damnit it was really pretty.. Not that she cared.