Ryvvik Dlardrageth: LI

Demanding Answers: LI

"Hrabaz.. I'm simply asking, where is it?" Ryvvik leaned in a low growl on his lip. His attempts to summon any kind of information from the Sister faith was constantly throttled.

"I have told good sir, it will be in the presence of Grand Priest Cassalanter soon enough. We only have to contend with the city, evade the guard entirely, deal with the harpers, and the very many small groups which have been hired." The giant set his large stone hand on the table as if proud of that claim. They couldn't even transport the damned stone quick enough! They were useless, pointless, worthless additions to the faith, like his own brood.

"Lord Cassalanter demands an audience with your Lady imminently." He felt like he was repeating himself, constantly trying to get after the same thing over and over again. It was exhausting. Hrabaz the giant did not look fond of that statement, his well kept suit rippled like his face streaked with irritation.

"My Lady will meet with the Grand Priest in due time, when she finds that moment to be appropriate."

"Appropriate?" Seffia objected, she sat behind him, as was the group he had learned for the past few weeks to adopt into his own. "And how does your Lady deem what is appropriate? Does she forget she is merely an extension of Lord Casslanater's hand? A servant of his grace?" This was the moment Hrabaz dropped his cool and calm demeanor all together, his face twisted in rage. They had been sent there to intimidate the Sister faith and actually secure the Stone of Golorr, or at least find out why it was taking so long to receive.

"Now you listen to me. The Stone of Golorr is in a precarious situation, but I would steel yourself to not insult our lady within our own home. You are not with Lord Cassalanter anymore."

"Is that a threat?" Nelius chuckled. "Titles and titles.. Hrabaz your a upjump bodyguard, are you threatening us?" Ryvvik usually did not enjoy the Elf's presence but for once he thanked the upfront joville sneeth.

"Upjump?! What on Toril do you know, biir servant boy!" Hrabaz slammed a fist against the stone. Nelius instantly dropped his cocky smile. "Kiluwyrjilz! Or is it a disgraceful slave?" Ryvvik wasn't sure what any of that meant, his recollection of this elf's story was dim, he admitted as much. But that word, instantly infernal translated for him; Banished servant dishonor. Weird..

"Uskeche maskan Quor'She Kyed." Nelius's hands lit up in a dark spectral energy like that of an inflict wounds. Despite the arrogance and annoyance Ryvvik seldom forgot that the elf was a powerful archmage in the faith. "Watch. Your. Tongue." He growled.

"I will not have my associates insulted. Hrabaz." Ryvvik added. "Were you threatening us?" The tension built, with the giant's pale white and ugly face seeming to grow darker, he slowly sat back down.

"It is not. I am simply saying, all the information has been provided to you.. But you should not insult the Mistress of the house under its roof." Hrabaz's knuckles had turned white against the table Ryvvik considered taking one of those hands. He was outraged, furious that this thing could insult him so. Insult their Lord, even the way it talked was outrageous. "Our Mistress has just as grand of plans for the faith as your Lord Cassalanter. So we must not quarrel. You will get the stone-"

"Really everything?" Seffia demanded.

"You have not told us everything." Ryvvik spat. "Who secured the stone? And how? I was told by my Lord to come here and discuss this with you, we know not one of the faith perished in the great blast outside TrollSkull Manor, yet there were several Zhentarim bodies. Our contacts in the Guard let us know that much. Were you followed?"