Ammalia Cassalanter: LV

To be Whole: LV

"They're all so pretty!" Elzerina spun in the open gardens tracking dirt all over the bottom of her white dress. Not that Ammalia minded. "Oh is this one new? I don't recognize it! Mooommm!" The little outburst caused her crack with a grin.

"What is it, Elzerina?" Victoro departed a nearby bench skipping to his daughter. Ammalia glanced over a shoulder scanning the gardens for Terenzio.

"Daddy! Is this one new?" Every word from Elzerina was like speaking to a firing volley, so quick and sharp, it was cute. "Oh wait! Look, a yellow one..." the girl's attention was quickly snapped away by a yellow flower.

"My little Lily.. You've seen that yellow one before." Victoro tried to reason with their daughter. Ammalia felt pity for him, he was a leader but their daughter was unmatched in sheer persistence.

"Noooo! I've seen this one. And this one. And this one!" She protested knocking a rose with her hands. "But what's this one?" The girl's head cocked the to side while she touched a pearly white flower. It had six pedals to its form shaped similar to a six point star curling down with a small array of seed bearing stems in its center.

"Oh Lily, I think you should recognize that one." Her husband chuckled. Ammalia bit her bottom lip feeling her insides stir watching her dearest speak to the children.. The.. same ones that.. "That is a White Lily, the same one you are!" He reached out and poked the girl's ribs.

"Hehah!" Elzerina giggled, jumping back away.

"Your father planted fresh ones." Ammalia chirped up feeling the smile on her face grow even wider.

"Gosh there's so many! How many flowers are there in the world, daddy?"

"My Lady." Ammalia turned her head seeing Seffia enter the gardens. She was dressed in a small black dress which she flexed the skirt of in a curtsy, her velvet red eyes looked unnatural in the green luscious garden. The girl was quite pretty in a far more traditional sense compared to someone like Gysheer, but those eyes truly were unnerving in the setting.

"Seffia." She didn't mean to sound so cold. The garden was so pretty, watching Victoro play with Elzerina for even just a second helped distract her from the terrible reality that was her situation.. A dream to pretend none of it was real. Only now one of those many scars were currently placed in the center of her delusional fantasy.

"I.. er, we have received news from our Sister Faith the stone.. Is in the good hands of their servant and uh.."

"Go on."

"Well, we spoke to their lady." Their lady, it made her want to laugh, that family was nothing more than a lowly house of weapons to even attach a similar title to that farce as herself was absurd. "S-she.. Should I come back another time, my lady?" Seffia paused, seemingly sensing the tension that was in the air as she stood there awkwardly. Ammalia passed her another glance. Full, slim and more adequate with using spells not unlike herself. The girl was awkwardly shifting in her dress like it made her uncomfortable, it was only then Ammalia spotted the long gash on Seffia's arm. She tried to mimic her husband, letting the pieces fall in place for her. They had spoken to the sister faith, gained what feels like little information..

"Sit with me." Ammalia ordered, gaining a look of resolution on her face feeling a pang of sympathy for the girl. Seffia practically crashed on the stone bench.

"Yes ma'am." Seffia whispered.

She reached out and took the girl's arm studying the long cut. She dreaded her lack of healing incantations. Studying wizardry had only ever gone so far for her. It was hastily bandaged and poorly hidden.