Estral Ever'reiyn: LXXV

LXXV

Estral wiped a line of blood from his face, where the arrow had hit his ear after the mask came off. He lowered his eyes, behind him less then thirty fucking cultist lived, probably all shitting themselves from what his echoes were doing. Each breath felt ragged and forced, he didn't have to work this hard in a very, very long time. To his left he spotted what could only be a petrified and scared woman.. Wait. It was that one girl who was getting baptised, Vaelle right? Why wasn't she also attacking him? In her soft hazel eyes he saw those flashes of anger, of fury from watching her cultist dumbasses die around her yet.. Perhaps even something more. He didn't care. He couldn't afford to care right then. He refocused his attention. Perhaps it was time to try and run.. Maybe leave.. Or.. a sudden idea appeared in Estral's head. He still had that potion of greater healing.. He flipped his blades, readying them in a display of power which he did not have.. Those cultists had taken the fight right out of him his body was covered in cuts, not to mention the cuts left by the swinging dagger fuck. Estral was hesitant.. He had just revealed himself.. What was it? He wanted to close his eyes and think but right now really wasn't the time. He had spent months- no. Years.. He'd thrown that past behind him.. But now.. It felt so right. Estral took a deep breath and summoned another Echo, careful to put it exactly in front of him. He hastily pulled the potion from his bag and downed it, ripping the cork out with his teeth pouring the disgusting tasting earthy and copper flavored elixir down his throat. His echo lunged, the copy of a temporal duplicate charged the Gralhunds and their few remaining protectors instantly, a rush of energy shot throughout his body, wounds closed up and his breath slowed until it was calm.

*Crash*

Estral tossed the potion bottle forward letting everyone see what he had just done. He twirled his blades in hand the red light of the brazier behind him glanced off of them making it appear as if he were wielding fire. "Just so we're all clear here.. Around five minutes ago I killed around a hundred and twenty something cultists. Now that I've had my cup of tea and a bit of a second wind.. Well lets just say Waterdeep will be very interested in what you have to say about your little cult.." Estral dashed forward his voice was vibrating now in a high pitched mimic of himself. His echo was already engaging the Gralhunds. He shoved a right leg against one fumbling protector kicking off of them; he flipped left in the air, willing an echo to spawn from his body and continue the original trajectory. Spinning he let both his blades glide, slashing into the large giant who stood behind Yalah.

*Evcsseeshnk* His blades made a noise like no other, the soft whistle of claws.

The Giant instinctively reached out for his echo which was grabbed and thrown into a wall.

"Gha!" The giant roared, turning his attention to Estral. "Cheap tricks.." He grunted, the goliath reached forward and tried to punch Estral. But he was too quick he sidestepped, rolled, and then dodged placing one blade sideways and then another blade on top he made a massive jab in Orond's direction the fear that pathetic lord had was pulsating on his face. Estral wouldn't die here.. He had too much to do to much to live for. He had to tell his kids their real name, he had to continue on the Ever'reiyn legacy, he would meet Vestus again take care of Markos he would see his kids again! Estral watched a hand shoot down intercepting his blade as blood spewed everywhere he stabbed right through the giant's palm before kicking off Orond's body and backflipping into a safer location. He landed smack in front of the two cowering cultists he'd seen before. Flipping a blade in his left he spun quickly kicking the woman in the stomach. Before he could finish it however the giant burrowed forward. "AAGGGHHH!" He slammed his body against Estrals throwing him off the stage.

"Shit!" Estral flew backwards heading right. "Esno cuion!" Estral rarely ever had to mutter any form of Kronomagic, afterall he wasn't.. All that good at it, echo knights magic is roughly the same as Kronomagic but really really minor comparatively. He moved towards the floor as an echo was summoned to grab him; he vaulted over and landed on his feet.