Markos Amanodel: XXXVIII

Secrets Hidden Behind Eyes: XXXVIII

Markos smiled as he walked back through the doors of TrollSkull manor. Embric and Avi were so very kind to him throughout the whole exchange! Even when he tried to hand them a set of pamphlets.. Though Alekzandr did stop that.

'Quick! Hoard them!' Markos heard one voice say, though it wasn't wrong.. If his book was right these symbols could have.. Interesting effects on his mind. The question though.. Was he to use them? To go through that agony is temporary..

"We are back comrades.." Alekzandr sighed, he sounded annoyed at Markos ' thought, though that didn't matter.

"Everyone, I have returned and I have kicked in your door! I have presents." Markos announced happily to the crowded room. Asher was sitting on the bar while Adleth and Riu seemed to converse on one of the tables about which Markos wasn't sure. Adleth looked down right irritated, Markos took a deep breath, Adleth was.. 'Really pretty?' a voice suggested.. Wait no that was his voice. Shit. but also rather terrifying in demeanor.

"Should.. We be concerned?" Riu asked, her voice was soft and high like a nurse who held your hand. Or maybe a prostitute? He had experiences with those.. Not that he'd ever had sex.

'Kill them?!' Markos metaphorically waved his hand to dismiss the voice.

"Yes." Adleth groaned in response to Riu, her emerald eyes gave him an irritated stare.

"No!" Markos defended, "Presents from a cultist- I mean.. Religious preiset are always a good idea!"

'No you were right the first time, cultist.' a deeper voice whispered.

"Shut up Cthulhu!" Markos remarked as he attended to his party members, the bag of necklaces in hand.

"I know you're a cultist Markos.. I feel like we all do." Alekzandr's voice was raspy and sounded awful as he looked at the tired man. His hand was filled with a vodka bottle and so was probably his whole system, why did the drunk.. Well.. always insist on getting drunk?

"What.. Happened to.. You.. wow you're drunk as shit." Markos replied Alekzandr lifted up a hand waving about his flask of vodka as if to agree with him. Markos simply ignored it and looked back at his party, they seemed better then when he had left. "Anyway everyone here you go!" Markos opened the bag and walked over to Herod and Asher, handing each of them one necklace from the bag. The necklaces were run on a black leather cord which held a drawstring in the back to tighten it, theoretically you could make one a choker of a necklace and one that descended to your mid stomach, Markos silently thanked Steam and Steel. At the ends of the necklace were a large two inch silver coin, with a symbol stamped on either side. "They're a simple necklace.. I recommend taking them.. Please be sure to wear them around me at any time.. Especially if I uh.. Summon anything." He silently pleaded they would listen to him, what semblance of sanity he had he wished to protect his new friends from his instability. "A. Anything to do with my religion is scary to them.. And they're really useful for getting rid of any eldritch.. Magic." Markos added as he handed one to Riu and Adleth. He noticed a smile spread across Riu's face as she took it, Adleth however frowned and snatched it in interest.

"I am suddenly.. Very very scared." Alekzandr noted though he too took a necklace, seven made in total two for Markos and one for each of his friends.. A version of the elder sign on either side of the coin.. The symbol to halt old ones. He shivered as he placed two necklaces in his pocket. "Though the only thing that scares me about your religion, Markos.. Is you." Markos tried to smile at Alekzandrs words.

"Why?!" Markos yelped. "I'm a completely harmless figure! I've never even killed anyone in my life!" He fibbed it was a useless lie though the eyes of the room seemed to judge him harshly.