Herod Westwood: CXIV

Shenanigans: CXIV

"You're telling me none of them knew; giant?" Herod scratched his head. He really was starting to understand rich people less and less. "That's.. So dumb.."

"Yup." Adleth replied, chuckling. "Nearly like two hundred fancy people and not one of them actually understood the giant enough to understand the opera." He rolled his eyes.

"Bullshit, there's no way none of them knew.. Like.. Someone had to."

"Adequately fair, I believe out of us Vestus was the only one to understand the opera," Andraste added. Herod twirled a coin in his hands chuckling at the idea of two hundred nobles getting packed into a theater just so they could pretend to enjoy some show. Actually.. That sounded about right.

"Ok, that was a vampire right?" Vestus raised a hand curiously. Herod frowned at the big giant.

"Man.. were you even paying attention? Yeah, it was a vampire?" He criticized. Elnaril even said he was a vampire. Which.. Didn't sound like something a vampire would say. But Herod also found out something quite interesting; he didn't care.

"Ah.. I see, so can I put a stake in him? Whoops, actually that would be a mistake." Vestus started laughing really large bellowing chuckles. Herod slowly turned to Riu, his eyes twitching.

"No." Andraste snapped mere seconds after the joke.

'I mean he could try?' Vulity, swerved around the air, not in sword form as to sneak her into the Opera. Herod dodged a running elven girl who probably didn't see him, it was nearly nightfall at this point. The Opera had taken from noon all the way till what he could only assume was eight. 'Vulity, don't you have like.. Clock form?' He wondered, thinking about the Crelens.

"He has no intent on biting us so I don't think killing him with steak is really necessary.." Vaelle muttered. "Though, maybe it'll reduce the amount of vampire romance fiction people are always writing."

"Vampire WHAT?" He chuckled. People made vampire romance stories? The fuck?

"So if he bites us we turn into a vampire?" Vestus asked, everyone, groaned of course the man who'd only run orphanages had no real understanding of adventuring.

"Yes, you do comrade," Alekzandr noted. Wait- that's not right.

"What?" He frowned. "No, you turn into a thrall." He protested.

"You turn into a vampire spawn. Which means you have resistance to garlic." Andraste chimed in trying to correct them all. He was about ninety percent sure garlic hurt vampires.

'Garlic bread time?' Vulity asked. Ohh, garlic bread time.

"No that's wrong." Markos declared getting upset. "You absolutely turn into a vampire."

"Oh, bullshit.." Herod shot back. They all couldn't decide what actually would occur if bitten by a vampire it was a basic truth, wasn't it? You get bitten by a vampire and become a vampire? Like that was in children's books for Puderis's sake. "I kinda wanna ask him," He concluded.

"I need to find out now. Someone find a book." The giant advised.

"Just- shut up we're home." Adleth insisted. Herod felt Vulity land on his shoulder. Alekzandr walked into the house looking quite glum. That made sense.. He walked inside scooting off to the left immediately. They already had too many of them in the freaking doorway.

'Eldritch blast?' Vulity suggested. He chuckled. Thinking maybe it would push them all through at once. Or break the door. He took a seat on one of the bar tables taking a deep breath. Most of them did the same unwilling to move much. Andraste was looking quite flustered, she'd spent the whole opera with Mattrim. Which he on good spirits decided not to murder on the spot for thottery. A few moments passed with them simply staring at the blank walls Herod watched the clock tick and tick. 'What does Puderis want me to do next?' He asked himself. In the last two fights how his power had grown but his defenses were lacking. He stared at his gold pouches not quite enough for what he wanted.