Riu Astrial: CXXXIX

Legacy: CXXXIX

"Markos!" Riu screamed. She jumped off the balcony without hesitation plunging the two hundred feet. Markos however did not have an expression of panic, but calm decorated across his face. Like he was expecting such a fall to not kill him. She pushed her arms against her sides and dove, wrapping him into her embrace before deploying her wings. "This is-" She wanted to say something but the fall wasn't nearly as long as she had once considered her wings broke the descent by a good deal. Riu struck the floor and released Markos, letting him scramble away in a blush. She helped him to his feet.

"That was quite the show." Nelius the kid from upstairs was clapping enthusiastically. While Victoro looked less pleased. She grinned, it was only while staring at him she remembered Markos had tossed a spear into his arm.

"Riu.." Markos's voice sounded so small, she glanced at him, the cultist was looking in circles realizing something she had not yet. They were surrounded. At her back was the ritual. Before her was the tall statue of Asmodeus plated in pure gold.

"N..hAgh." Victoro sputtered pulling the spear out of his arm; the wound was not very deep. "What is.." His voice trailed off as he looked at the end of the spear shaft. Riu frowned, uh... what was that? There was a small slip of paper which he tore away. "Ha.. Bitch.." The priest glowered up at her cultist friend and Riu let out a little chuckle. "Insolent.." Victoro began angrily. "You.." He growled. She backed up. Behind her the ritual runes were most likely in disarray, but still functional, they'd taken out most of it but there was no telling what it could do now. It was like Markos had said. All of them, the caster, painter, leader, body, and everything had to be destroyed. Less the souls of all those above were to be doomed into hell. Her gaze wrapped around the ritual table. It looked so similar to Selune's temple yet a dark mockery of its beauty. The resemblance made her stomach turn sickly. "Neluis, we will restore the runes when we are finished.. Prove your worth to me-"

"Bitch!" Markos rushed faster than Riu could react. His trident braced forward, Victoro did not move before two cultists jumped in the way. Expecting them to counter she became shocked when they instead allowed Markos to effortlessly stabbed them. He pulled his trident out swiftly decapitating the other. Well, he had that handled. The fight was around her, but she turned her attention back to the blonde elf. By Victoro's words.. He was the primary caster.

"Another noble.. Just my luck." Nelius smiled.

"Oh shush." She whispered back, her hand pulled free the mace at her side. The mace glided through the air causing the elf to back up, she swung it without warning. "Vectigal karitori no sitofleet tsubasa." Her mace covered the ray of death she was shooting from her fingertips.

"Eh-" Nelius jumped aside narrowly avoiding the toll of the dead. Goldeyes met her blue ones, she grinned grabbing the leather strap of her mace she twirled it knocking aside a cultist who'd tried to test their luck. "Such furiosity!" The elf cackled. "Wow, I never knew anyone would fight so hard for their poisoned servants!" He jested at her. She rolled her eyes. Riu ran forward trying to shake off the half-burned cultists on her back. What?

"You're gonna kill innocent people!" She yelled back. "That's hardly the only reason I have to fight you-"

*FWICK-FWICK*

Riu flapped her wings darting left. "Magicae cornu yajirushi faindā." She shot an array of magic missiles at the spined devil circling above them narrowly avoiding the spines fired at her. These creatures had been so ingrained into her mind, horrific little monsters covered in shards. This time though, she noticed the creature above her was bigger and yellow. Wind gilded her, she circled back around on her wings hovering not more than two inches off the ground springing at the cultist caster. Nelius's eyes went wide, Riu swung her mace hitting his raised arm.