Adleth: CXVIII

Cure: CXVIII

Adleth took a long sigh. "Alrighty."

*Knock-Knock*

She beat her fist against the surface of Riu's door, the room she could hear crying from. At this point, she'd grown so accustomed to hearing some miserable sap share every Corellon damn emotion they had that crying was pretty common. "Not my town.. Not my problems.." she tried to tell herself, this party was for coin, after all, it was... for money. The sobbing on the other side of the door continued. Argh- damnit! Adleth grabbed the doorknob and yanked it open, why the hell did she care? "Riu listen-" Her sentence was cut off when she finished opening up the room. Green eyes met soft hazel ones, with a constant glancing off to the side she stood awkwardly in the entrance of the room staring at Vaelle's crying face. The woman they'd rescued looked terrible. Not physically anymore, clearly she'd been able to eat something and rid herself of some dark circles. But emotionally, the girl was clearly a wreck. For fucks sake, couldnt this dumb fucking household go without some sobs for more than ten minutes?

"Oh.. hi." Vaelle whispered. She was dressed in what looked like blue long sleeves which did not cover the shoulders. Her blouse was black and gold with a big blue bow at its front. "Sorry did I.. wake you?" Adleth took a step into the room with a deep sigh glancing out the balcony window; it wasn't even quite sunset just yet. Dear god's this girl was kinda out of it. She couldnt describe exactly what she felt staring down at Vaelle, when they'd first picked her up she thought the girl a little bit stupid. Following your love into a cult was pretty fucking dumb. Though..

The room was a little bit of a mess, with a few photos hung up on the wall. The floor itself was mostly taken up by a very large bed, it seemed Riu did not want Vaelle sleeping on the ground. "You.. good?" She inquired, Adleth pulled the door shut behind her leaving only a small crack open. There was a very tiny part of her that cared to be there, but at this point, she'd already committed to being in the room.

Vaelle stared at the bedroom floor, brushing a few stray hairs over her right ear with trembling fingers. Her expression never seemed to waver from pain, or tire. "No." The girl admitted bitterly. It almost made Adleth laugh, it was so sincere and exhausted sounding. "I don't.. Get it." Here it comes. She took a shallow breath, taking a seat on the bed right now it seemed like the house was in a.. Mood. Not the kind of mood she liked either. "I killed Sephia.. I got them back for Holiver.. So why..?" Tears started to erupt from Vaelle's face, fuck she was already crying, not a great sign.

"I find being proactive or.. Stealing to help settle the feelings." Adleth chuckled, she pulled up the bed covers peeking under the frame. "Ah." with a triumphant grin she unveiled a large bottle of white wine, Corellon who the fuck drinks white wine? Eh, it was booze.

"Why do I still feel this way?" Vaelle sobbed, her voice was cracking apart and seemed shallow. Adleth slumped her shoulders realizing this wouldn't be easily fixed by booze. This was.. Not her best skill.

"I.. do you need someone? I could grab Riu or.. Andraste-" Her mouth was dry and tasteless. Adleth moved to get up, tiring to find some excuse to leave the room. Yet Vaelle's tearful expression made her pause. "Or.. not." This was not so easily solved. "Vaelle.." She started, giving the human girl a few pitiful looks. The Opera, clearly the opera was setting the former cultist off. Being around the Cassalanters must have triggered something in her. "I don't know how the fuck to say this kindly- But if you seriously think that killing one bitch is going to make you feel at all better, you're dead wrong. That kind of shit is temporary! You skewered the cunt who killed your boyfriend, but you didn't heal everything that happened to you." The more she talked the more she regretted opening her mouth, Vaelle seemed to get increasingly anxious while she went on.