Andraste Liadon: LXXVI

It Can't Be: LXXVI

"Thank you.. I... needed this opportunity.." Andraste gave a quick bow in Fala's direction looking over the small agreement they had made.

"Of course." Fala smiled, parsing out a nearby plant which seemed to droop over the desk. For the previous few hours Andraste had been working with Fala in the green house, the Corelon's crown. She was interested in finding some form of employment ever since she came back out of the yawning portal. "I do expect you to be here on a regular basis. However, I understand your.. More.. odd accommodations." Andraste tried to give them a hopeful grin.

"Apologies.. I.. didn't really expect to join this.. Uh.." She looked away, according to Riu even mentioning you were in their adventuring group was a poor idea something about.. Markos? She pushed the thought out of her head and continued just smiling to keep the job.

"Well, you can start tomorrow. I'm not really sure what you have to do right now. But I thank you for your help Andraste." They replied, she was grateful and happy to get that out of the way, something besides.. lessons, with Matrem. Thanking Fala she stood up the leaf, passing by the numerous plants, herbs, and druidic foliage.

"I hate stale air.." Andraste whispered, kinda an odd thing to say but the summertime midafternoon climate was off that day she couldn't put her finger on what was wrong. The streets were a little bit emptier than the day before, despite the festival ramping up.

"Pleasure ma'am" Andraste walked past a big burly giant holding planks of dark oak heading in the opposite direction of TrollSkull manor. The tavern which had been worked on for the better part of the week in which Andraste had lived there was nearly completed by the looks of it. Andraste narrowly opened the door to the manor taking a step inside.

"Hi." she nearly jumped, turning to see Markos sitting on the floor next to the door reading a book. Selune in heaven what the hell was he doing right there?? She put a hand on her chest taking long deep breaths holy hell that kid was creepy sometimes.. Was.. he a kid? Clearly half elf, but he had that look in his eyes like he was older than he let on.

"Uh.. Hi, Markos." Andraste responded by moving back into the manor.

"Have you.. Seen Asher?" the half-elf inquired. His voice was shaky and full of concern, Andraste stopped moving and frowned, come to think of it.. She hadn't actually seen him all morning.

"No.. I haven't, why do you ask?'' The audible sound of footsteps could be heard from the manors upper levels descending into the main tavern area. "And.. Why are you on the floor?" she shook her head rubbing a hand against her confused face. The door to the upstairs opened, revealing Riu, Alekzandr and Herod whomst all had a similarly concerned look on their faces. It was at that moment Andraste realized something was wrong.

"Have you visited the house?" Riu asked in a panicked voice, she had begun pacing on the first floor. It took Andraste a few seconds to figure it out, the house? Oh.

"I.. haven't. Not in some time.." Andraste recalled the last time she had visited the house of Selune, their holy temple gods.. Has it been that long? She knew she visited it directly before her descent into the underdark, how good it turned out to be. "Why are you all distressed? I.. is Asher alright? Is he actually missing or is something going on?" she felt confused it was only nearing the night so being out this late could be strange for Asher she didn't know.

"It's just a concern," Riu answered. Riu looked down at the half elf who was currently on the floor confusingly dazed by the whole affair. Andraste studied his face gleaning a sense of dread in his eyes.

"We.. we should.. Ask around.." Markos said suddenly, summoning himself from the floor. "I'm sure a guard or maybe someone else may have seen him? Riu said he left this morning but.. We don't know where he went."