Adleth: CXXXVII

Her Heart: CXXXVII

"Yeah, no shit captain obvious," Adleth responded she didn't mean to sound so harsh, she understood what those there were going through but.. What could she really do at that point? "Sorry.. Just.. not much we can do." She walked through the gardens with the two of them not wishing to hear Alekzandr's break down to Rishall, it was.. Not good. "The question we need to be asking now though is what to do we have to get everyone off of their respective loved ones.. Or.. I guess employers? I'm not really sure.. And.." She trailed off. "No." She growled. Her voice was unsteady and she shut her eyes trying to reopen them slowly to make sure she was seeing what she thought she was seeing.

A chill ran up her. Her eyes filled with that black hair, while she began to hyperventilate. No.. no-no. Every kick of the ball, every cheer, and gasp from the little shit. Those giggles made her wish she could slam her head into a brick wall. No.. They couldn't.. They..

"Iliris?" Her voice shattered apart, she felt panic creep through her, Herod and Markos's eyes set upon her but she shrugged them off. She rushed forward, Iliris seemed to hear her.

"Auntie?" The half-elf shortie rushed to her arms spread wide. "Adleth!" He wailed jumping up and down. The child had developed speech a long time ago, though he chose to be a little shit. Adleth couldn't wait for him to calm down then.

"Hey, buddy..." Her voice shaky, Adleth wanted to murder them, the fucking cult, the god damned Cassalanters. She swore she saw sparks of magic in the air but didn't care.

"Hi!" he sounded so innocent, she grit her teeth ignoring the daggers being pushed through her heart.

"What are you.. What are you doing here?" She croaked, panic consumed her, no. No this was not happening! Corellon fucking damnit, fucking no! This was not fucking happening!

"I'm just playing with these two." Iliris pointed at a pair of children in the yard, a boy and a girl. She swallowed the phlegm building in her throat and pulled back tears. After all, she was Auntie Adleth, the godmother of this child who shouldn't cry. She was.. She was going to murder people, she resisted the urge to scream into the air. Her hands darted for the dagger under her dress, such a fucking stupid dress. Why the hell was she wearing a dress when she should be murdering people!? Who the fuck was she even going to murder then? There was no one nearby fixing for a killing, eh it didn't matter she'd find someone.

"And who are these two?" She groaned. The two children looked over and walked near the conversation, Adleth eyed the air, curious what she was going to do.

"This is Elzerina." Iliris pointed at a blonde-haired girl with light skin and pale blue eyes. She was dressed in a bright yellow gown. "And that's Terenzio." Iliris gestured at a brown-haired boy with darker skin, green eyes, and fitted in a brown tiny boy suit. "They're the kids of the people running this par-"

"Shh!" Elzerina hushed quickly. Adleth's eyes went wide.

'What?'

"Oh oops sorry." Iliris looked down but she saw his signature smirk. "They're nice." Adleth had no doubt the children of these satanic cult fucks were nice- was.. Sarcasm a thing in people's heads? Eh fuck you if you think not she decided.

"Oh.. well, it's nice to meet you two.." She tried, her voice was still pained fuck if her Corellon damned godchild was poisoned she was going to RAZE this house.

"It's nice to meet you too!" Elzerina took center stage. "Your name is Adleth? Hi!" The little girl did a quick curtsey, she seemed to be somewhat elvish not fully, but a part. Adleth could tell from the child's cheekbones. 'awww..' She thought, damnit the kid was fucking cute.