Alekzandr Ikorov: XXXVII

Reality of Adventure: XXXVII

Alekzandr wasn't completely sure how to feel, he had been up for only three hours now waking around six o'clock AM in a brave attempt to get some work done. "If the firing pin travels the barrel here.. Then I know I must have routed the musical frost.." Alekzandr muttered obsessively to himself. Ever since his time at the House of Inspired hands Alekzandr had felt a renewed effort to unlock the mystery behind his rifle. After thirty seven long years Alekzandr could still remember the night, and the morning of Segiri's creation. He had.. Drunkenly worked the previous day, graduation of Rusiv's musical academy had excited him. Yet when he awoke that next morning his body still lightly filled with 'White one's fire' the best damned vodka the Rushiki could produce he found the rifle before him assembled with his wands bolt already inside ready for war. "What a stupid war.." Alekzandr murmured as he worked, the Temple had given him new interest though how he was supposed to figure this out escaped him. He had been drunk over thirty five years ago.. The chances weren't looking good he thought.

"Yo! Alekz!" Alekzandr flinched at the hard knocking at his door, for the love of Lobodovski! It was only nine, the hell was Herod doing up, Alekz had always pegged him for a heavy sleeper who stayed in until the midafternoon. "People down stairs to see u.. Dear Vulity he's praying.." Alekzandr swore he could've heard a low chanting in a high pitched tone.

"Markos.." Alekzandr muttered. Alekzandr stood up, throwing his brown coat and cap on before strolling to the door. "Yes? And?" Alekzandr asked as he threw open the door. Herod was standing there, forest green eyes pointed at Alekzandr with expectation. On the ground near him Alekzandr frowned to see the kneeling and closed eye figure of Markos, he looked bad.. His hair was a mess, his face looked even more like that of a little girl trying to throttle a stuffed animal with his clothes in disarray, a stark contrast to Herod's decent demeanor.

"Most of us are up, you know that right? Were gathered downstairs for some of that breaking of the fast." Herod grabbed Markos by the collar of his cloak, though the cultist didn't seem to react, Alekzandr just frowned at the odd dynamic. "You can join us, if ya want." Herod threw Markos over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes before descending the stairs. Alekzandr tried to glimpse any sense of reaction from Markos but he seemed to still be chanting even in that position.

"Well that was.. Odd." Alekzandr remarked. He grabbed his rifle pulling the bolt back and clearing the spells he had been preparing to cast. He picked up his flask taking a long drink before hopping down the steps after the two religious fiends. The manor had been decently fixed up so far, the third floor had received the adequate amount of service to make it livable, hell he thought, the attic storage room across his bedroom was twice as large and actually livable, if he wasn't so comfy Alekzandr could just move into it. The den of the second floor was pretty though it still missed a table meaning the party was continuously forced to meet in the tavern. Hopefully that was fixed before they opened the place or people might start hearing their crazy shit.

"And what does that tell you?" Adleth asked, Alekzandr took his final steps into the tavern only to see the group all in separate corners of the bar.

"Nothing." Asher admitted as he continued to.. Snap over Markos head. "Just kinda fun to see if he'll blink." Asher waved his hand before snapping again. Alekzandr thought of asking a question but decided against it, Markos was still on the ground praying.

"What is he doing?" Riu asked Asher, Alekzandr approached the bar pulling a small bottle of Vodka from behind it relishing in the beauty of the brew. Herod was trying to poke the chanting Markos with his sword as Riu leveled her mace and Asher continued to snap over him. Alekzandr slowly turned back around and set the small bottle of vodka onto the bar top. He reached over bending on the bar's surface and grabbed another bottle twice as big.