Chapter 98

Go check out my most recent project!! All parts out now

>•<

Draco woke up in a cold sweat, his breathing was labored and his hands closed in fists around his sheets.

"Draco? Mate?" Blaise's hand had a firm grip on his shoulder and he was shaking him. "Draco!"

"He's going to kill me," Draco started to cry, "Blaise, he's going to kill me."

"Who's going to kill you? Blaise panicked, "Draco, what's wrong."

"He's going to take me away," Draco cried, "and kill all of them."

"Im going to go get Snape," Blaise said, running out of the room.

Blaise came back with Snape a couple minutes later.

"Where is he?" Blaise asked anxiously, watching Draco mumble hysterically.

"I called for him," Snape said, "he'll be here soon."

The door slammed open and a groggy Harry Potter walked over to them, dragging his feet.

He had a blanket thrown over his head and his glasses sat crooked on his nose.

"What?" He glared.

"He's panicking again," Blaise pointed to Draco's bunk.

"For the love of Merlin," Harry groaned, he crossed the room, stood in front of Draco and smacked him.

"Draco, your father is in Azkaban, he's not coming for you, you're safe." Harry said, "go back to sleep."'

"That hurt!" Draco held his cheek, "you know how easily I bruise, arse."

"Language," Snape chided, "Draco go wash your face."

Draco stood and went to the washroom, shutting the door behind him.

As soon as he was gone, Harry flopped onto the blond's bed and was fast asleep as soon as he closed his eyes.

"Harry..." Snape sighed.

"No use," Blaise snorted, "he's out."

"He's in my bed isn't he," Draco groaned.

"Yep," Blaise laughed, "sorry Mate."

"No, it's fine," Draco waved, he walked over and laid down in Blaise's bed, "goodnight."

"Oi!" Blaise complained, "Professor, they're your kids, do something!"

"Sorry, Mr. Zabini," Snape tried to suppress a smile, "the couches outside are pretty comfortable."