Chapter 105

He went straight to Severus.

He didn't even stutter when the heads of thirty second years turned to face him.

"Professor." Harry called.

Severus looked up from his desk, his lips turning into a questioning frown.

"I've been sent to fetch you." Harry said, "it's urgent."

Severus nodded, facing his class.

"You're all dismissed, your reports are due next lesson."

He didn't even wait for them to evacuate the classroom before he seized Harry by the arm and pulled him into his office.

"What's happened?" He asked immediately pressing a glass of water into Harry's hand, "sit."

Harry drank it eagerly, slumping into the plush chair in the corner. "I had a dream."

"About?" Severus prompted.

"Voldemort." Harry cringed, "I was in divination and I must've dozed off...I woke up and my scar was burning."

He was silent for a second. "What was happening."

"It's hard to explain," Harry shook his head, "Wormtail was there...so was a snake."

Severus nodded, "would it be easier if you showed me?"

"Yes." Harry agreed.

"Very well, hold still." Severus murmured.

Harry felt his presence in his head, and he urged the memory forward.

Severus latched onto it and it replayed in Harry's head.

"You can't let him in your head like that Harry." Severus sighed, "have you not been practicing your occlumency at all?"

"I have been!" Harry protested, "I just suck at it and Draco's too good at Legilimency."

"Lessons with me. Three times a week until the year is out." Severus frowned, "we'll practice every day this summer."

"Severus!" Harry protested.

"I'm not trying to be mean, Harry, this is a skill you have no choice but to master."

"Very well." Harry sighed.

"What do you have left today?" Severus asked.

"Just charms." Harry said. "It's next hour."

"My classes are done for the day," Severus said, "you may stay here, there is matters I must discuss with you; I'll let Filius know."

Harry's shoulder sagged in relief, "thank you. May I work on my Dreamless Sleep brew?"

"If you can focus and work simultaneously." Severus said.

"I can," Harry said moving to his designated cauldron in the back of the room. The potion was a deep, royal blue, not too far off from the amethyst it would become.

"While we were away, they had a meeting for the champions." Severus said.

"About the third task?" Harry asked.

"Yes. It's a maze."

"A maze?"

"A maze."

"That's...easy?"

"I'm sure there's more to it." Severus sighed, "obstacles...traps."

"Still." Harry scoffed, "got to be easier than the dragons or the lake."