Chapter 84

"I still cannot believe you went dress shopping," Harry laughed.

"Shut it," Draco groaned, "help me unpack, will you?"

"Fine," Harry grumbled, rolling off the side of his bed, "can you help me unpack after?"

"Harry," Draco shot a look, "you've been home for two days!"

"I'm almost done!" Harry defended, "I just have to finish."

"You are so unorganized!" Draco rolled his eyes, "tell me you at least hung up your dress robes."

Harry's eyes widened.

"Harry!" Draco fumed, rushing over to the Gryffindor's trunk, sorting through it until he found what he was looking for. "Look what you did," his nose scrunched, "It's wrinkly!"

>•<

"Boys! Dinner!" Snape's voice echoed through the small house.

However, the potion master's calls weren't answered by the sound of feet trampling down the stairs.

"Where are they..." Snape muttered in annoyance, starting up the staircase. 

He froze as he approached their closed door.

There was yelling.

A lot of yelling.

"You're such a prat!" Draco picked up a shoe and chucked it at the other boy, Harry dodged and it hit the wall with a thump.

"I'm a prat!" Harry seethed, "you started it!"

"You we're taking to long!" Draco yelled.

"I was in there for less than ten minutes!" Harry exclaimed.

"Well I needed to shower," Draco answered.

"You couldn't wait!" Harry shrieked.

"You know I have a strict shower regime, Potter!" Draco argued, "I was being completely fair!"

"You cut the water, kicked me out of the shower and locked me out of the bathroom," Harry frowned, "don't you think that's just a little extreme?"

"Me, extreme?" Draco's voice raised an octave, "you threw all of my clothes out the window!"

"If I can't be clean, why should you be able to!" Harry said.

"All I have left is shoes!" Draco crowd, "what am I going to do? Walk around with nothing on but a pair of designer loafers?"

"Sounds brilliant!" Harry said sarcastically.

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

Cringing, Snape put his hand on the knob and pushed the door to the teenagers room.

"What is happening?" Snape drawled, taking a regretful step forward.

"Harry threw my clothes out the window!" Draco shrieked, standing in the middle of the room with a towel around his waist.

"Draco cut the water in my shower and kicked me out!" Harry argued, suds still in his dripping wet black hair.

"Why don't you just go get your clothes," Snape sighed, turning to Draco, "and why don't you just go back into the shower?"

"My clothes are in the mud," Draco breathed, "my designer clothes, full of mud."

Snape had to try not the laugh at the blond's face, "Harry, why would you throw Draco's clothes into the mud?" Snape turned to the Gryffindor.

Upon seeing Harry, who was also trying to suppress laughter, both he and the potion master snorted and their facade broke.

"It's not funny!" Draco stomped like a toddler throwing a tantrum.

"S-sorry," Snape gasped, "borrow some of Harry's clothes."

"He can't," Harry shook with laughter, "they're going to be too small for his stick legs."

"I do not have stick legs!" Draco said in offense.

"Ok," Snape shook his head, "Harry go back into the shower."

"I can't," Harry was still shaking with uncontrollable laughter, "Draco broke the shower."

"You did what?"

>•<

"We're home!" Sirius slammed through the front door.

"Sirius!" Remus scolded, "you knock."

"What's going on?" Sirius walking into the kitchen where the two boys were sitting in silence, writing lines on pieces of parchment.

"They're in trouble," Severus said over his cup of coffee.

"So you have them writing lines?" Remus raised an eyebrow, "Severus, that's a school punishment, not a home punishment."

"What do you mean?" Severus frowned, "a punishment is a punishment."

"No," Sirius said, "you basically put them in detention, if they're in trouble, you ground them."

"What did they do?" Remus asked, helping himself to a cup of coffee, "and what is Draco wearing?"

"They broke their shower and flooded the bathroom," Severus explained plainly, "and Harry decided to throw all of Draco's clothing out of the window."

"So why doesn't he just go get his clothes?" Sirius shrugged, sitting down, "and why aren't they talking?"

Harry looked up and glared.

"They couldn't stop bickering," Severus said, handing Remus the creamer, "I put a silence charm on them until they finish their lines."

"They've been doing this for how long?" Remus asked.

"They got in trouble yesterday," Severus replied, "they're sitting here until they have two feet of lines completed."

"Harsh," Sirius tipped his chair back and put his feet on top of the table.

"Sirius!" Remus swatted the man's head, "feet off the table."

Sirius stuck out his tongue but lowered his feet nonetheless.

"Are they going to the Yule Ball?" Remus asked, leaning against the counter.

Snape nodded, "they're going back for the ball and coming home when it's done."

"We never had any balls," Sirius said bitterly, "tell me they at least have dates."

"Draco's going with Ms. Lovegood–"

"Luna?" Remus interrupted him, "really? That's unexpected, I didn't think they were friends."

Snape nodded, "and Harry's going with Ms. Weasley."

"A redhead," Sirius smirked, "James would approve."

Severus's face turned bitter as he refilled his cup of coffee.

"Yeah," Remus cleared his throat, "I can't say I didn't expect the two of them, did Harry tell Ron?"

Severus shook his head, "not to my knowledge."

They all looked at Harry, who was listening intently, his cheeks burning red.

"Well?" Severus asked.

He shook his head.

"That's going to go over well," Sirius snorted, getting up and going to the fridge, "do you have any actual food Snape?"

"You do have your own house, you know," Severus groaned.

"But the party is over here!" Sirius smirked, "besides, my darling godson and nephew live here, of course I'm going to visit."

"Naturally," Severus said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"Well what type of person would I be if I didn't spend time with them," Sirius flashed a smile to the boys, "they're my pride and joy."

"You'd be a person I don't have to deal with."