Chapter 54

"You got us a princess cake?" Harry looked at Sirus. 

"Yep!" Sirius smiled, "pretty, isn't it?"

"We gave you one job," Draco frowned. 

"I like it!" Sirius said, "Remus, don't you like my cake?" 

"Yes, Sirius," Remus snorted, "it's a nice cake." 

"See, Moony likes it," Sirius pouted. 

"Whatever," Draco sighed, "put it over there."

"What's the magic word?" Sirius said. 

Draco rolled his eyes and walked away.

"Rude," Sirius muttered. 

"Who do you think will get here first?" Harry asked, he and Draco were waiting by the fireplace. 

"Blaise," Draco responded, "his mom has a thing about being punctual." 

"So does Hermione," Harry laughed, "if it wasn't for her, I'd be late for just about everything." 

"The Weasley's will probably be last," Draco said. 

"For sure," Harry agreed, "I don't know who is worse with timing, Ron or Ginny." 

"I would guess Ronald," Draco said, "Ginny it's fifty-fifty."

As Draco expected, Blaise appeared in the living room at exactly 2:00. 

"Hey, guys!" He smiled at them, "please tell me you have food. Merlin, I'm starving." 

"In the back," Draco pointed. 

"Great!" Blaise said, "Here's your gifts, by the way." He handed them both a bag before making a break for the backyard.

Hermione arrived next, she flattened her hair before smiling at the boys. 

"Harry!" She sprung forward and wrapped her arms around the raven-haired boy's neck. 

"Hi, Hermione," Harry grinned, "how's your summer been?" 

"Brilliant!" She said, "I'm staying with the Weasley's right now. I got there Wednesday, Ron and Ginny will be here shortly. I don't know what Ron was up to but Ginny couldn't find anything to wear." She rolled her eyes, "Hello, Malfoy," she gave Draco a slight wave. 

"H-hi," Draco stammered, Hermione, looked so different. Her hair was longer than when he last saw her and her skin had more of a tan. She was wearing a pair of denim shorts and a tank top that exposed part of her stomach. 

Hermione followed his gaze and blushed, wrapping her arms around her stomach, "Ginny made me wear it," she mumbled.

The fire leapt up in green flames again as Neville stumbled out of the fire. 

"You alright there, mate?" Harry helped Neville up of the ground. 

"Yeah, thanks," Neville said, "I never liked travelling by Floo Powder, here are your presents," He handed a bag to Harry and Draco.

Hermione gasped and covered her mouth with her hand, "I've forgotten mine," she moaned, "I wrapped them so carefully and I've forgotten them."

"It's ok, Hermione," Harry flung his arm around her shoulders, "I'm just happy you're here." 

"I can't believe I've forgotten them!" She fumed. 

Ron and Ginny stepped into the room. 

Harry's ears immediately turned red when he saw Ginny, her vibrant, red hair fell in waves down to her waist. She was wearing ripped jeans and a striped t-shirt that only came down to her ribcage.