Chapter 83

"What are you doing? Where's your bag?" Harry frowned, "we're going home today."

"You're going home today," Draco huffed, "I'm going dress shopping with the girls."

"What?" Harry stared, "you're not coming? But what about Remus and Sirius? And did you say...dress shopping?"

"My Merlin," Draco pinched the bridge of his nose, "Harry, do you ever listen? I've been telling you I'm not coming back today for the last month! And Sirius and Remus are on vacation, they won't even be back until the twenty-second."

"What! Since when!" Harry protested, "they never said they were going away!"

"Harry! They've had this plan since the summer!" Draco argued.

"Whatever," Harry grumbled, "I can't believe you're going dress shopping with the girls instead of coming back with me, why are you even going dress shopping, you don't wear dresses."

"I have a good fashion-taste," Draco said defensively, "I'm helping them pick out dresses. Also, while you're here...I've been meaning to ask...are you wearing the dress robes I picked out for you...because I know how much you liked the blue but the green really makes your eyes pop, and that shade really goes well with Ginny's hair and complexion."

"What?" Harry asked, a lost expression on his face.

"Oh, what am I kidding," Draco rolled his eyes, "you're wearing the green one."

"But..." Harry protested.

"The green one," Draco repeated, "now go, you know Severus doesn't like when you're late."

"Traitor," Harry said under his breath, turning away from the blond, "stupid girls."

"Yeah, yeah," Draco laughed, "get going, I'll be there on Sunday."

"Sunday!" Harry exclaimed, "that's two whole days!"

"Shove it you big baby."

>•<

"Harry! Come downstairs!" Severus yelled up the staircase.

"Coming," Harry moped down the staircase.

"Did you want—" Snape turned around, "what the hell are you wearing?"

"What?" Harry looked down, "oh...this? It's comfy."

"Did you cut a hole...in a blanket?" Snape's eyebrows raised.

"No, Hermione gave it to me," Harry said, "it's called a Snuggy."

"Snuggily?"

"Snuggy"

"That's what I said."

"No, you said snuggily, it's a Snuggy, with out the 'ily'"

"A Snugg...you know, I don't actually care, go change, we're going out."

"Where?" Harry asked already going back up the stairs.

"I don't know," Snape said, "bring your coat."

"Ok," Harry said suspiciously.

"What were you even doing up there?" Severus asked, "you've been home for hours and you haven't been down once."

"Uh..." Harry flushed, "I was watching Boy Meets World."

"What?"

"Hey!" Harry said defensively, "it's not fair that Draco always gets the remote, I swear he cheats at rock-paper-scissors, but I'm going to kill him if he makes me watch Fresh Prince for the entire break."