Chapter 113

"Oh give it a rest," Ginny grumbled, "Didn't you already figure this out last year?"

"Of course dear sister," George said, "but it has come to our attention that the rest of you are not as fortunate to be enlightened as Fred and I am."

"Correct as that may be," Hermione sighed, "it's been two hours and I really don't need to listen about Remus turning back the clocks at Hogwarts anymore. You've told that story at least four times."

"They're right," Sirius sighed, "everyone knows we're awesome, we don't need to rub it in their faces."

"Besides, we're getting close," Remus said, "I think we'll be there in the hour."

Harry had never been to the infamous Aunt Muriel's house, but from stories, a nice little cottage on the shore was definitely not what he was expecting.

"Oh, thank Merlin." Ron sighed as they pulled up, "I've had to whiz since we left."

He stumbled over their laps, falling out into the dirt before taking off in a sprint to the house.

"I love the beach," Hermione smiled up at the sun while she tied her hair back in a ribbon.

"Me too," Ginny said, "I want to learn how to surf."

"You can't surf here," George said, "the waves aren't tall enough."

"Bugger," Ginny grumbled, stalking off inside.

"Haz, come give me a hand," Sirius said, getting the luggage from the boot.

Harry nodded and jogged over to help his godfather.

"I reckon the one of the girls packed a bag of bricks," Sirius huffed.

"Books." Harry corrected, "that'd be Hermione."

The cottage was much more spacious inside then it had looked from the exterior.

"Rooms are upstairs," Fred said turning to Remus and Sirius, "but Aunt Muriel's is down here—you two can take that one."

"Cheers," Remus said, going to where Fred was pointing.

"There's four rooms upstairs," Ginny said, "the five of you can fight over three of them."

"I call it." Ron said quickly, "I want my own."

Harry shrugged, "Draco and I will share, we don't mind—" he turned to the blond, "right?"

"Yeah, that's fine," Draco agreed.

"And old Freddie boy and me as usual," George grinned.

They all threw their bags into the rooms, putting off unpacking until later.

"What now?" Ron asked.

"Quidditch?" Ginny suggested.

Quidditch.

They split into teams of four, Fred and Ron as captains.

On Fred's team, there was him as beater, Harry and Ginny as chasers and—

"Absolutely not." Hermione crossed her arms.

"C'mon Mione," Harry pleaded, "we've got uneven numbers. All you have to do is block the Quaffle."

"I'm sorry, I have no interest in getting a bloody Quaffle hurled at my head!"

"Just one game." Ginny said, "it'll be fine, I promise."

"One game." Hermione said, "then I'm done."

"You're the best Hermione," Fred kissed her cheek.

On Ron's team, he was keeper, George beater and Draco and Sirius as chasers.