Chapter 101

"Hurry up, I want to go to the beach!" Harry bounced on his heels, "I've never been to the beach before."

"So we've been told," Draco rolled his eyes, as he lathered sunscreen on his skin "you have to wait."

"You literally have an inch thick of that stuff on your arms," Harry scrunched his nose, "I think you're good mate."

Draco glared at him, "not all of us have tanned skin, Potter, I'm not about to burn."

He tossed a spare bottle to Harry, "here, put this on."

Harry uncapped it and brought it to his nose, "uck," he quickly brought it away from his face and threw it back to Draco, "no thanks."

"Fine." Draco said sharply. "Burn."

"Alrighty then," Harry whistled, "maybe take it down a couple notches?

"Piss off!" Draco spat.

"Draco!" Severus scolded from the other room.

"I will not be apologizing!" Draco hollered back, "Harry's bullying me!"

"Harry, put on the sunscreen," Snape yelled, "Draco, that isn't considered bullying."

"He's just moody," Harry suppressed a smirk.

"Am not." Draco pouted.

"Are too."

They made it down to the beach a half hour later, Harry's skin thickly layered with sun tan lotion.

"It's itchy," Harry complained.

"No it isn't," Severus rolled his eyes.

"Woah," Sirius laughed, "I didn't know my godson was secretly the abominable snowman."

"Oi!" Harry glared, "I don't want to talk about it."

Draco looked properly pleased as they pinned down a sheet on the beach.

"Where's the umbrella?" Draco asked, "I need an umbrella."

"Here," Remus rummaged the beach back that was thrown over his shoulder.

"You're a blessing, Remus Lupin," Draco grabbed it from his hand, setting it up and taking cover.

"Race ya, Harry," Sirius challenged.

A competitive grin broke on Harry's face, "bring it on, old man."

"Old man!" Sirius scoffed, "I'm thirty four!"

He took of running, Harry screaming 'cheater' as he chased after then.

The two of them kicked off their shoes and discarded their shirts in the sand, running into the crashing waves.

The joy on Harry's face was unmistakable, and his laugh echoed as he faced them, standing in the water.

A wave came and crashed into him from behind.

Sirius snorted, grabbing Harry by the arm, pulling him up out of the water.

"Black be careful!" Severus hollered, "he's a horrible swimmer. Keep an eye on him please!"

"I'm not a horrible swimmer!" Harry yelled back, coughing up water.

Draco rolled his eyes.

"Moony! Come on!" Sirius yelled.

"In a little!" Remus yelled back.

Sirius gave him a look and leaned over to whisper to Harry.

Harry nodded and then Sirius was running back up the beach.