Chapter 60

"Don't tell your mother you've been gambling," Mr. Weasley looked sternly at the twins.

"Don't worry, Dad, we won't!" George piped up.

"Yeah, we have big plans for this money, we don't want Mum to confiscate it." Fred added.

Mr. Weasley looked like he was going to add something but he shook his head and decided against it.

"Ireland won! Ireland won!" Ginny chanted in a sing-song voice.

"I think we wore Moony out," Sirius chuckled, Remus was half-asleep leaning heavily on Sirius.

"Did you just say..." Fred's jaw had dropped.

"...Moony?" George finished, "as in the Marauders?"

"Ah!" Sirius clapped in glee, "did you hear that Moony? Our legacy hasn't died!"

"They are!" Fred and George looked at each other, in one swift motion they had dropped to their knees in front of the older men, "we aren't worthy!"

"Get up!" Percy smacked the back of their heads, "you're blocking the path."

"Oh, let up a little, Perce," Bill chuckled, "everyone's too busy celebrating to notice anyways."

"Our Professor was a Marauder and we didn't have the faintest idea." Fred got to his feet.

"Oh, mighty ones, teach us your ways!"

Ginny giggled at the twins shocked faces.

"You're Moony," George pointed to Lupin, "which one are you?"

"Padfoot!" Sirius was basking in all the attention.

"So who was Prongs and Wormtail?" Fred and George looked at Remus and Sirius eagerly.

The atmosphere quickly shifted at the mention of the two other Marauders.

"Prongs was Harry's father, James," Sirius sighed.

"And Wormtail—" Remus's face contorted in disgust.

"Was Scabbers," Ron shuddered.

"So you're telling us..." George started.

"The Marauders are our Professor, an Azkaban Escapee, Harry's dad, and our rat that turned out to be a Death Eater."

"Yep," Harry interjected, "that about sums it up."

>•<

It was very late when they got back to the tent but nobody felt like sleeping.

"Can we have hot chocolate?" Ginny yawned, propping her head up on her hands.

"Remus makes really good hot chocolate!" Harry perked up.

"I suppose we can all have a cup before turning in for the night." Mr. Weasley nodded, "it's not like we would get that much sleep with the amount of noise outside anyways."

"Do you want me to help, Remus?" Draco asked.

"No, I can handle it," Remus gave the blond a fond smile.

Draco nodded before slouching over in his chair, resting his forehead on the table.

"Did you see that move Krum pulled off!" Ron said excitedly, "absolutely Brilliant! Don't you think, Hermione?"

"Yeah," Hermione yawned, "Brilliant."

>•<

"This Hot Chocolate is amazing," Charlie looked at Remus with shock, "what'd you put in it?"