Chapter 76

"Are you alright?"

Harry looked up from his textbook, his eyelids were heavy and drooped with sleep.

"Oh, Hi, Luna," he yawned, "yeah, I'm ok."

"Have you been here all day?" She sat besides him, carefully prying his fingers away from the book. She closed the cover and pulled it towards herself.

"Only since this morning," Harry said, "I'm trying to get ahead in my classes."

"Harry, curfew is in less than an hour," Luna said gently, "and the first task is this weekend, you should go get some rest."

"No, no, I'm ok," Harry insisted, "just a little while longer..."

"Harry Potter! Come on! Get up!" Luna's silky voice turned stern, "I will not have you wasting away in front of a book, at least come have a cup of tea with me."

"Ok," Harry sighed, "I'll go for a cup of tea with you."

Harry let Luna put his books back on their shelves, and guide him out of the library.

"It's safe to assume you didn't eat anything today?" Luna asked, raising her eyebrow.

"Maybe?" Harry frowned, "I don't remember..."

Luna grabbed his hand and led him to the kitchens.

"I think Draco's here already," she said as she brought her hand up to tickle the pear, "I was supposed to meet him about a quarter hour ago but I got sidetracked."

"You mean you saw me slaving over books," Harry laughed.

"Sidetracked," Luna smiled.

"Harry!" Draco approached them as they climbed into the massive kitchen, "you look absolutely atrocious, have you not slept in weeks?"

"I found him in the library," Luna said airily, "apparently he's been there all day."

"You haven't ate today?" Draco shot his brother a concerned look, "are you that dumb? Have you no sense of self-preservation?"

He grabbed Harry by his arm and dragged him to a table, shoving a turkey sandwich in his mouth.

Harry gagged and spit it out, right back into Draco's hand.

"I hate turkey," Harry scrunched up his face.

"You're a pain in my arse," Draco fumed.

"Is it Harry Potter!" A squeaky voice came from behind the trio, "it is! It is Mr. Harry Potter Sir!"

Harry turned and was faced with big, green, tennis-ball-like eyes, "Dobby?" He asked astonished.

"It is me! It's Dobby, Sir!" Dobby hopped with glee, "I've been waiting for you to visit! I have!"

"What're you doing here?" Harry asked.

"Dobby works here!" The elf had a proud look on his face, "I get paid! One galleon a week!"

"One galleon?" Harry frowned, "shouldn't you be getting more, Dobby?"

"Oh, no, Sir!" Dobby's eyes widened, "Professor Dumbledore, Sir, offered me ten galleons a week with weekends off, but Dobby is happy, Sir, Dobby likes working at Hogwarts."

"That's wonderful, Mr. Dobby," Luna smiled.

Dobby smiled appreciably at the blonde, he then turned to Draco, "Master Draco, I'm very glad you found home."

"You too, Dobby," Draco gave the elf a sad smile, "thank you for looking out for me all those years."

"Of course, Master Draco."