Chapter 2 - Real

I woke up with the sun streaming across my face

I woke up with the sun streaming across my face. What time is it? I looked at my phone and it said 1pm. I felt a sudden pang of hunger as my stomach growled; reminding me that I hadn't eaten anything for over 12 hours. Okay, I need food. Maybe I'll go down and get something from the store. 

I went to the bathroom, splashed some water on my face, thoroughly brushed my teeth and ran a comb through my hair. I quickly got dressed in a plain white t-shirt, a pair of blue Fila shorts, and some black Adidas runners. Then I collected my phone and wallet before heading out the front door.

The sun was shining so brightly that I was squinting my eyes. Ahh, I should have worn my sunglasses. Just as I turned the corner, I saw her. The woman from my dream. Except it wasn't a dream. It was really her.

She is stunning. She was wearing a white dress that floated just above her knees; showing off her milky legs. Her hair was up in a loose ponytail and she was sipping on a bubble tea from a pink cup. She looked so innocent, sitting there quietly on the bench seat.

At that moment, she looked up and caught me watching her. Shit! Okay, calm down. Just smile and hopefully she won't think you're a creep. Her cheeks blushed and turned the colour of her cup. "Oh, she definitely thinks you're a creep now. You idiot!" I mumbled to myself.

Ara

Why is he staring at me? Just keep sipping your drink and maybe he will just go away. Alright, I'm just going to sneak a quick look. 

I looked up and saw he was mumbling something to himself. He looked kind of cute, in an awkward sort of way. I couldn't help but let out a small giggle. He intrigued me. It wasn't long until I was blatantly staring at him. 

He is actually quite attractive. He had delicate brown eyes, a sculpted jawline, and beautiful full lips. I could see the muscle tone in his thighs and the faint definition of a six-pack. What a dream.

Jimin

Initially, I thought she must have been looking at someone behind me, so I turned around and saw that I was the only one there. She's looking at me? Our eyes connected and I felt my heart rate accelerate. She's so beautiful!  Without even thinking I walked over and sat down next to her on the bench.

There was an unbearable silence that felt like it lasted for an eternity. I couldn't make eye contact with her straight away. Instead, I sat there looking down at my hands which had become clammy with sweat. I shyly looked across at her legs. They were toned and so smooth. I could feel my heart thumping out of my chest and my breathing was starting to become ragged. God, what am I doing? I should never have come over here. I shifted my body weight and awkwardly adjusted the neckline of my t-shirt. My eyes slowly travelled up her body. She had a small waist and her abdomen was flat. There was a tiny freckle on her chest, which moved with the swell from each breath. I followed the curve of her slender neck to her slightly parted lips. I felt all giddy and swallowed to stop my mouth from falling open. I want to kiss her so badly. Look at those pillowy lips.

Ara

As he stared at my lips, I could feel my cheeks blushing crimson red. I didn't know where to look so my gaze rested on his lush lips. I didn't realise but I had subconsciously started to pucker my own lips. Calm down. You don't even know him. I didn't care because I wanted to know him.

Jimin

Just say hi and leave. You've already freaked her out enough. I snapped my eyes up and away from her lips. The sudden movement caused her to jump and sharply inhale. "Oh! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you" I said looking down, embarrassed. 

"I just saw you last night and then when I saw you again today, I wanted to come over and say hello. But looking at your face, I guess that was a terrible mistake. Sorry to interrupt you" I said quickly standing. I gave her a couple of small rushed bows and turned to leave.

"No, wait!" she exclaimed; grabbing at my wrist. I glanced at her delicate hand grasping my wrist and felt a strong impulse to caress it. As I turned and looked down at her, her pupils dilated and my heart felt like it stopped. She's sublime. My knees suddenly felt weak and I had to take a deep breath to focus my mind. 

"What do you mean, you saw me last night?" she asked curiously. Shit! What was I thinking just blurting all that out. She probably thinks I'm some sort of stalker now. "Oh, well I saw you briefly at Jung-Eun's. I was going to introduce myself but then I lost you in the crowd." I didn't tell her the whole truth. She doesn't need to know that I spent the rest of the night thinking about her.

"Oh okay. I'm sorry I left so suddenly. I don't really like crowds and there were a couple of guys arguing in front of me, so I left before anything bad happened" she said honestly; looking down at her hands. She must be talking about Jungkook and Taehyung. 

As she lifted her head to see my face, a gust of wind blew through. Her dress lifted and revealed a pair of pale pink panties, with small white daisies. She quickly scrambled to hold her dress down and her cheeks instantly turned a deep shade of scarlet. My brain couldn't focus on anything after that. 

All I could think about was how the panties shaped and hugged around those small puffy lips. Control yourself Jimin. I felt my shorts lifting from my thighs. Calm down. She hadn't noticed because she had now looked away.

"Okay. Well, it was nice meeting you" she said as she quickly stood up. All I could muster was a half-smile and a head nod before she rushed off. 

I collapsed down on the bench, dazed by what had just unfolded. Her floral scent lingered strongly in my nostrils. I won't forget that smell. I began replaying the scene over and over in my head; all the little details. 

After a short while, I got up and walked home. My head felt like it was cloaked in fog, but my body was all warm inside. It was a strange sensation.

~

As I closed the front door behind me, I momentarily stood still trying to process what I should do next. My stomach grumbled lowly and I realised I had forgotten to get the food from the store. I thought about cooking something small but decided I might just have a lie down instead. 

I reached my room and laid flat on the bed; staring at the panelled roof. She was perfect. The way her beautiful green eyes illuminated. How her hair gracefully floated in front of her eyes. The little droplet of sweat that sat in her cupid's bow and accentuated her soft, sensual lips. 

I wish I had kissed her.

Ara

How embarrassing! His face looked so shocked when the wind blew my dress up. Could I even face him again? I opened the shower door and stepped out. I wrapped a towel around my body and wiped the condensation off the mirror. 

My reflection was nothing special. Apart from my eyes, my facial features were fairly ordinary. This was obvious because no man had ever expressed an interest in me. But today felt different.

I walked to my room and lay down on the bed. I closed my eyes and pictured his perfect face. He was effortlessly handsome. The way his sleek, brown eyes glistened goldenly. How his thick black hair danced around in the wind. The way he moistened his lips with the tip of his tongue. Those lips... I brushed my fingers lightly along my own. 

I hope I see him again.

{Author's note: The next chapter will start to introduce the other main characters}