Chapter 24 - Closer

Jimin

Jimin

Jimin...typing: Hey Jungkookie, you busy tonight? Would you like to have some dinner with me, and maybe watch a movie together?

Do I seem too keen? Maybe I should wait a couple more days. I only saw him yesterday... But I really want to hang out with him...

Message sent and delivered.

Ding! That was quick!

Jungkookie (11.37am): Tonight sounds great! Did you want me to bring anything? I could make something?

Well, isn't he a cutie?

Jimin...typing: No that's okay. But you can help me cook if you like. That Ramyeon was pretty good from what I remember 😉

Was the wink too much? I can't help that I want to flirt with him. If he wants to be friends, then he'll just have to get used to it.

Message sent and delivered.

Ding!

Jungkookie (11.43am): 😂 I can cook more than Ramyeon you know. So what time should I come over then?

Hmm, what time? It's a work night so maybe not too late.

Jimin...typing: How about 5.30 pm? That gives us plenty of time to cook and watch a movie.

Message sent and delivered.

Ding!

Jungkookie (11.48am): Perfect. I'm really looking forward to spending some more time with you 😊 See you tonight

Me too Jungkookie!

~

I heard a random knocking on the front door; a sort of irregular beat. What in the hell? When I looked out the keyhole, I saw a massive brown eyeball staring at me. Good lord!

"Is that you Jungkookie?" I yelled out through the door.

"Yeah! Let me in. I'm hungry!" he said with a laugh.

Maybe I'll play with him a little. "Do a dance...to BTS' Dope, then I'll let you in".

"Really?"

"Yep. I want to see how you move Jungkookie...or can't you dance?" I said with amusement in my voice. I enjoyed teasing the younger.

"Of course, I can dance! I AM a dancer! Just you watch!" He started crossing his hand over his body then kicked his leg up high. Wow, he's actually really good! Next thing, he dropped his body and started thrusting his hips, slowly moving upward. The move actually took my breath away. There was something very arousing about watching him thrust like that.