Chapter 4 - Temptation

Taehyung

Taehyung

I'm not going to lie, I like attention. Especially from shy Kookie. He's just so easy to play with. I love watching him become flustered. He avoids eye contact when he's nervous which only makes me want him more. He's like the forbidden fruit. I just want to consume him. He's mine.

I was playing games online when my phone dinged.

Kookie (3.57pm): Hey want to come over to mine tonight? I'll cook and you can pick the movie.

Ooo this just got interesting. I pulled my headphones off and paused the game. Hmm, what movie should I pick? Maybe a horror. Then he'll sit nice and close. I chuckled and replied back enthusiastically. He didn't reply anything in return but I knew he would be busy prepping the pork belly, so I took that as a yes.

"Hey, I'm off Jin. Don't lose too many games while I'm gone. Otherwise, I'll have to find another gaming partner" I said jokingly. "Stob it! You only win because I let you" he said whining. He wishes. I turned the computer off and stretched in my chair before getting up to have a shower.

When the water hit my skin, I let out a sigh. Kookie looked so fit this morning. Those bench presses are definitely doing wonders for his back and chest. What an amazing body; so hard and sculpted.

As I allowed my mind to wander, I could feel myself becoming aroused. I always get hard when I think of Kookie. I dropped my hand down and slowly trailed my finger along my sex, from the base to the tip. Running a few circles around the end before grabbing it roughly. Save it for tonight. I let go grudgingly and finished washing.

I decided to wear a casual, loose-fitting outfit, but something that would still pique his interest. So I settled on a plain white tee and a pair of shorts. I fluffed my umber hair and allowed it to fall across my eyes. I look good. As I stared at myself in the mirror, I knew Kookie wouldn't be able to resist the temptation.

I checked the time, 5.19pm. Probably too early to leave yet, he's only a 10 minute walk. So I went to the wine rack and grabbed a bottle of Château Margaux. I found the corkscrew and roughly twisted the cork from the bottle. I poured myself a slightly larger than usual glass, then pushed the cork stop in before placing back into the fridge. I walked over to the record player and put on Frank Sinatra. What a genius. While I sipped away at the delicious elixir, I could feel my mind mellowing. The taste was sensational.

I checked the time again, 5.48pm. Good, just enough time to walk there. I placed my key under the doormat before heading towards Kookie's house.

When I arrived, I could hear the clanging of pots and pans inside. He's a perfectionist. I rang the doorbell and leaned my back against the wall. I wanted to make an impression, so I lowered my eyes.

As he opened the door I slowly raised them; relishing in his reaction. He gulped hard. His sweet lips allowed a soft exhale to escape. His doe-eyes widened and for 20 seconds he didn't even blink. We just stood there staring at each other. Not a single word was spoken.