Chapter 20 - Wanted

~Play Lost in the Fire by Gesaffelstein feat

~Play Lost in the Fire by Gesaffelstein feat. The Weeknd~

Jungkook

As soon as the door closed, I stripped Tae's shirt off; running my hand slowly down his abdomen to his bulge. 

"Do you want me to pleasure you now?" I said in a sultry tone; raising my eyebrow and allowing a seductive twinkle to cover my eyes.

"Yes." He pulled me away from the door, and slinked backward; maintaining eye contact, as he moved like a sexy black panther. I could see the smoldering fire within his eyes.

As his knees hit the back of the sofa, he grabbed my hands and pulled me down on top of him. I grabbed his waist and watched his eyes glaze over from a mixture of lust and love. Then he gently reached up and planted a kiss on my lips; grasping softly at my arm.

My body immediately responded; a fire igniting in my abdomen. I pushed into him, rubbing my hardened erection against his; the friction causing a low groan to release from our lips. God, I want him so badly.

I slipped my tongue into his mouth and started exploring all his crevasses. He tasted like vanilla ice cream, mmmm. I started sucking his tongue, trying to strip the flavour from his muscle. I could feel myself becoming impatient, I needed to feel him.

I pulled back and began trailing wet, open mouth kisses down his neck and chest; intermittently sucking and creating an artwork of purple blemishes against his skin. He hissed as I gripped his right nipple between my teeth and bit down; blurring the fine line between pleasure and pain.

An infinite number of small bumps raised over his body, as I proceeded down his abdomen, blowing warm air over his skin; never quite allowing my lips to touch. He moaned while rolling his hips, trying to make contact; his erection in full view. 

When I reached his waistband, I lifted my eyes, "Ready?" I said with a smirk.

He nodded, softly nibbling at his lower lip. The way he looked at me with pure desire made my body shudder.

The seductive sound of his zip slowly coming undone filled the room; signaling the pleasure that was yet to come. I gently pulled his pants over his hips and down to the floor.

His black silk boxers left nothing to the imagination; a glimpse of his stiff evident through the slit in the fabric. I started running my hands slowly over the silky surface; memorising all the subtle curves of his body.

As I roughly pushed my hand into his erection, a loud groan filled my eardrums; his lips pulling back to show a row of clenched white teeth. "Please Kooo... Touch me mooore," he pleaded through lustful eyes.

I kissed just above his knees, then dragged my hands down his inner thighs, as I simultaneously moved my mouth upward to his crotch; my warm breath tickling his skin. When I reached his boxers, I tilted my head and blew warm air up underneath the fabric, directing it onto his scrotum.