Chapter 30 - Happiness

Taehyung

Taehyung

"Am I dying?" I asked the Doctor worriedly.

He chuckled, "No you're not dying...all the tests came back normal. There's definitely nothing wrong with your heart. It seems that the...relations you two were having made you a little too excited, which resulted in you having a simple vasovagal episode. Perfectly normal. It just means in the future, you will need to watch your emotional levels. Any excessive stress or...pleasure could trigger another one of these episodes."

"Thank you, Dr Kim," Jimin responded with a small bow; a slight blush to his cheeks.

"Are you sure there isn't anything wrong with my heart? It flutters whenever I look at Jiminie Hyung," I said with my hand on my heart; showing off my best acting skills.

"You flirt!" Jimin laughed, pushing me softly away and giving Dr Kim an embarrassed smile.

The Doctor chuckled again, "I'm guessing he's always like this?" We both nodded in unison.

"Well, luckily for you, your heart is as strong as an ox Taehyung. So enjoy spending all the quality time you want with Jimin. I will take my leave now," he said standing up and taking a bow. We both reciprocated and left the room.

"I'm so glad you're okay Tae Tae. I was really worried about you," Jimin confessed, hugging my side as we walked to the payment desk.

"No need to worry. He said my heart was strong...and that we can...you know...all we want," I said with a wink. Jimin instantly slapped my arm and covered his giggling face. I love making him flustered.

~

Jimin

"So he's okay?" Jungkook asked through the phone.

"Yeah. He said there was nothing to worry about except making sure he doesn't get too excited. Otherwise he might have another episode."

"Yeah, but how do we do that? You realise Tae is the most excitable person I know. You should have seen him last week when he saw a cute dog at the park. He literally picked it up and went down the slide with it...Jimin-ah it wasn't even his dog...and the leash was still attached." I see his point.

"Mmm I know. But we have to try. Should we tell Ara?"

"Noo, he'd be so embarrassed. If he wants to tell her he can." There was a long pause before Jungkook continued. "Anyway...what are you up to tonight?"

"Umm nothing at this stage. I thought about calling Ara; I haven't spoken to her for a couple of days. You?"

"Oh umm, nothing. Did you want to come over to mine maybe?" Jungkook's voice rising a tad too high at the end.