Chapter 12 - Trouble

Ara

Ara

I had been running around all day like a chook without a head. The shop customers must have thought I was going through some mental crisis because I was speaking to myself out loud whilst making coffees. I was trying to recite what I would say to Jungkook and Jimin when I saw them, but every sentence sounded ridiculous.

It was getting close to when Tae would arrive and I was nowhere near ready. I had managed to shower, dry my hair and style it, and do some simple eye makeup. But I kept changing my mind about what to wear. First I was wearing a skirt but then I thought no, I hate the cold. So I put some black pants on. But when I turned around, I noticed there was a small tear at the stitching on the back, damn!

Knock knock! Shit, he's here already?!!

I quickly ran to the door and flung it open.

Taehyung

Wah! She's not wearing clothes...

Ara was standing in the doorway wearing just a robe. The robe barely covered her chest and I noticed a small freckle between her breasts. Her milky thighs peaking through the slit at the front. This is going to be harder than I thought.

Ara suddenly snapped her fingers in my face, "Hey, eyes up Tae! I need your help."

I shook my head trying to remove the image from my brain, but it didn't work.

"Oh sorry," I apologised. "Why aren't you dressed already?"

"That's what I need help with!" she stressed, pulling me inside.

I was standing in her bedroom. The room was painted a soft pink, with stuffed animals placed along on the window sill and paintings of big, beautiful butterflies lining the walls. How old is this woman?

"Now, I've narrowed it down to these jeans," she said pointing at a pair of tight, dark blue high-waisted jeans on the bed. "But I need your help with the top."

She then pointed to her closet which consisted of a large amount of floral printed, sheer type tops, and various ruffle shirts. I started raking through them but honestly, I didn't know what to pick. However, what I didn't want to pick was obvious. I didn't want to pick something she would look 'too' good in because a part of me wanted to keep her for myself...and another part didn't want Kookie to lust after her any more than he already was.

"What about this?" I said, holding up a plain long-sleeved purple turtleneck sweater.

"Umm...yeah. Or what about this?" she said, holding up a sexier, ribbed black v neck sweater.

"Hmm...yeah that could work, or this?" I said, pulling out a tight light blue zip-up sweater.

"Yes! I like that," she said, snapping it from my hand.