Chapter 13 - Forbidden

Jimin

Jimin

As I stared at his soft lips, I felt an invisible pull; like a magnet attracting my very bones. 

A warm blush touched my cheeks, as he placed a finger gently to my mouth and traced along the edge; teasing the sensitive nerve endings.

Air hitched in the back of my throat, as I stifled a moan. Please...touch me more.

With bated breath, I watched as his sultry eyes studied my every exhale; completely disarming my mind. 

The silence in the room intensified the sound of my shallow breaths, creating a seductive stillness in the air. 

I felt myself being pulled into a trace as he slowly raised his lids; revealing the deep desire hidden within. This is it.

Jungkook

A suggestive smile crept across his lips, as he inched himself closer; my body responding with a small shiver.

I felt his delicate hand grasp at my inner thigh; sending an electric current through every inch of my being.

As his face filled my view, I noticed the heavy emotion in his expressive eyes. What is that?

The last thing I saw was his plump lips connecting to mine, as he closed the remaining distance.

Jimin

Our lips touched. A wave of warmth filled my entire body, like a thousand fires suddenly igniting.

My grip on Jungkook's thigh tightened, and a soft moan filled the room. 

Jungkook

As a moan escaped my lips, I felt the increased pressure of Jimin's mouth against mine; a similar moan echoing in response. 

The sublime sound played a continuous loop in my head, as our hands started to explore each other. 

His hands eagerly massaged my thighs, before trailing towards my hips. I felt a soft squeeze and upward pressure as Jimin lifted my weight. I followed his lead and climbed onto his lap; feeling complete ecstasy as he embraced my form. 

He then tilted his head and deepened the kiss we both shared.

Jimin

I couldn't help myself. The sheer volume of adrenaline coursing through my veins only intensified the rapture I was feeling; clouding my every thought. Having Jungkook's body on mine, felt so right.

Suddenly, he dropped his hips hard against my crotch and started grinding desperately. Oh fuckkk! I let out a loud groan as the euphoria I felt doubled from the exquisite sensation.