Chapter 35 - Love

Ara

Ara

Ding!

Tae🐻 (4.56pm): Hello Princess. I've been thinking about you all day. Are you ready for our date tonight? I'm cooking you something special ☺️ I love you ❤️

Oh my heart. He's so precious.

Ara...typing: Aww Tae Bear 🥰 I love you too. I can't wait to see you and your handsome face. Just thinking about it gives me butterflies. Anyway, I better go get ready. I'll see you soon 😘 💞

Message sent and delivered.

I finished straightening my hair and quickly applied some makeup; giving extra attention to my eyes so I could make them pop. Then I stood in front of my closet, searching aimlessly for one particular dress. Ah yess, there it is! I slipped it over my head and smoothed the wrinkles out whilst checking myself in the mirror. Nice. Then I grabbed my purse, keys and phone before heading out the door.

As I drove there, I thought about him. Just the idea of him made my legs jitter and a familiar ache to form in my lower region. Gosh, why am I like this? The reality was I had replayed my recent sexual escapade in my head over and over again, and each time it made me want to touch myself. I felt like a horny teenager; always wanting more.

When I arrived, I pulled the handbrake on and turned the car off. I took a deep breath to settle my nerves, before checking my reflection in the overhead mirror. You got this. As I walked up to Tae's door, I tripped on my feet and almost went face-first into the concrete, but luckily I caught myself at the last second. Focus Ara. Otherwise, he'll be calling you an ambulance. I knocked on the solid door and rocked slightly on my heels; patiently waiting. I quickly glanced down at my outfit to re-check everything was in place, and fortunately, it was.

When the door swung open, I saw him...my boyfriend. His stunning visuals made my head instantly spin and I had to reach out for the rail to steady myself. He wore a white shirt that hugged his chest tightly; giving a glimpse of the perfect specimen that lay beneath, and a pair of slim-fit black pants that emphasised his large package. I couldn't help but lick my lips at how delicious he looked.

He would have noticed my stare if it wasn't for him checking me out simultaneously. As he raked his eyes over my body, I felt myself start to sweat, but only between my legs. His eyes were dripping with desire; scorching the skin that lay beneath my dress. A playful smirk crossed his lips as he spoke, "You look ravishing."

He leaned forward and placed a lingering kiss on my lips. As he began to pull away, I felt myself chasing his lips; not wanting the kiss to end. He stopped his movements and let out a quiet chuckle, "Did you miss me Ara?" I felt a blush hit my cheeks as I shyly nodded. He watched my nervous reaction; relishing my response.

"Want to come inside?" He asked. But before I could reply, he grabbed my hand and quickly pulled me inside; shutting the door behind us and roughly pushing me up against the wall. His warm breath tickled the sensitive skin on my neck, as he planted his hands on either side of my body; his knee slowly lifting up my dress to rub against my soaked underwear. I could feel myself shudder from his touch. I instinctively lowered my nether to his knee and applied force, as I rolled my hips.