Chapter 42 - Tease

Jimin

Jimin

When Jungkook got home, he looked like a completely new person. The innocent, shy boy that left yesterday had now turned into a confident, sexy man today.

"Hey Jungkookie, how did it go?" I asked curiously. He turned to look at me and smirked. What's that supposed to mean? I opened my eyes wide and gave him a sassy head shake, but he just laughed and walked off. Rude. I followed him to the kitchen and watched him collect a glass of milk before heading to the living room.

"Seriously, you aren't going to tell me?" I asked slightly annoyed now. He took a big gulp and left a milk mustache on his upper lip. I pointed to it and he just reached his tongue up and licked it away in one full swipe. How can he be so infuriating one minute and so damn sexy the next? I adjusted my shirt and sat down on the sofa next to him.

"You know what's really amazing Jimin-ah?" He asked staring carefully at his glass of milk. But before I could reply he continued. "...that nothing tastes as good as Ara's cum..." Then he got off the sofa and walked to the bedroom. What the fuck!

I stormed after him and pushed the door open. "Now listen here Jungkookie..." I started yelling. But my words and my mind trailed off as I watched him suck on a lollipop that he'd just removed from the wrapper. The way his eyes twinkled seductively made a stir in my pants and I aggressively re-arranged my shirt again. Fuck you Jungkookie!

He dropped the sweet from his lips and licked them; removing the sticky residue from his pillowy flesh. "Yes Jimin-ah...you were saying?" He said with another smirk. I don't know how much more I can take of this. I went to speak but no words came out...only a sort of strangled moan. When my ears heard the noise I had just made, my face blushed profusely and I quickly covered my mouth. Then I heard Jungkook laughing. I lifted my gaze and tried to give him evil eyes. "Oooo Jimin-ah...am I turning you on?" He teased.

I could feel myself about to lose it. I ground my teeth together and shouted "You better fuck me right now! Or..." He raised his eyebrows and tilted his head, "...Or what?" He said, standing up and prowling towards me. "Or...or...I'll never cook for you ever again," I snapped. He smiled seductively and stuck his tongue in his cheek. "Ohhh Jimin-ah...you wouldn't want to make me starve now, would you?... You know how hungry I can get..." He said, walking around me; dragging a single finger across my chest.

I closed my eyes and focussed on his touch. "...I might have to find something else to eat...like...Ara's pusssy," he provoked. My eyes shot open and I grabbed his shirt; pushing him up against the wall. "Don't test me Jungkookie...I can only take so much," I warned. He sucked on his top lip and released it; allowing his eyes to momentarily widen. "Do you want to teach me a lesson now Jimin-ah?" He asked without breaking eye contact. I could feel his warm breath tickle my skin, as he waited for my response.

Fuck it! I launched my lips at his and immediately forced my tongue into his mouth; tasting the sweetness of strawberries and cream. He moaned and pulled me hard against him; his erection poking into my abdomen. I hastily started undoing his pants and pulled out his cock. The warmth and the rigidity felt tantalising in my hand. "Do you want to fuck me Jungkookie?" I asked against his lips. I squeezed his stiff and he moaned; "Yes...yes...let me fuck you."